Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
wowwww Vaiki looked really nice!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Sanaya sweety..i know you have a tendency to go for pairings where its usually a one sided relationship...Wink.....just kidding...LOL..i am always on your side...Smile

Infact i just saw the repeat of the show as i hadnt seen it last night......he's thinking of sabina through and through...so lets hope he gets his love....and i have a strong feeling it will be devaki who'll help him get to sabina...

One can only hope the makers of this show dont take viewers for a ride like they have in uttaran....Wink..and we dont get tortured with a devaki-vaibhav-sabina triangle for god knows how long...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123shahsb_26SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
awww noo i dont want sabina with vaibhav devki is better because she is strong very strong and independent and can fight the dad unlike sabina
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!Shocked Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fanROFL Uttaran forum ki bilkul paltiROFL
OMGLOLLOLStern Smileab mein kyaa karoonLOL
kidding i am a vaiki fan
they look nice together.
honestly if i compare both of them vaibav devki looks nice and cute, much better than vaibhav sabina
vaibahv devki scenes have just started, after some tme we can tell which pairing is better
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!Shocked Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fanROFL Uttaran forum ki bilkul paltiROFL
OMGLOLLOLStern Smileab mein kyaa karoonLOL
kidding i am a vaiki fan
they look nice together.
honestly if i compare both of them vaibav devki looks nice and cute, much better than vaibhav sabina
vaibahv devki scenes have just started, after some tme we can tell which pairing is better

Their feeding scene was tooo cuteDay Dreaming Devki is a very nice girlSmile And she is a mixture of a perfect woman...self-confident and highly educated...no ghamand...good looking and has the capability of high success and at the same time she is sanscaari and will love fully and fulfill her duties as a wife but like a true feminine will never waver in self respect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
But he isnt in love with devaki...Wink....i would hate to see you fall in the opposition party yet again...LOLSmile...........devaki is lovely afcourse....but if he's not in love with her....what would be the point...Wink..do you know what i mean....Wink

thari_thariPrud123sweetsanyo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wow devaki is so loving and caring , i have watched the scene 10 times nowLOLLOL
i know vaibhav is not in love with devaki but who knows what holds in  the futureWinkLOL
maybe when its the time he get to know abt the truth of sabrina , he might  develop feelings for devki Wink after all both the woman r positive as of now, so the story can go anywhereWink

he won't get a better partner than devki .
devki has already started falling for him going by yesterdays episode so lets see id vaibhav responds or notLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhLimitLessFan

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
you are right...anything can happen....like it can in any of these shows..be it uttaran...Wink..or then mukti bandhan....or any other.....but as of now as things stand he is obviously in love with sabina...so there you go...Smile

mrs.hughjackmanPrud123sweetsanyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index