India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*ducks from flying pots and pans*

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
in the midst of all this craziness, i declare my stance. (just to see if people agree with me Wink)

but...i actually love this track. i think it's imperative to address this issue, cuz it places emphasis on how big of a sinner Dev is, how horrible it is for Geet to lose her child, and conflicted Maan must be feeling because of Dev's sin.

i believe BOTH Maan and Geet are correct in their positions. Maan is used to locking things away, and he doesn't know what to do to cheer up Geet. plus, Dev's presence is angering him. Geet is in a phase of extreme depression, and i've seen a loved one go through the same thing. it was like that loved one had changed into a totally different person, a devilish creature who couldn't see past her sorrow. but that's what happens! u don't stop loving that person just because they're going through a traumatic experience.

as for Geet leaving...it's not like she's gonna randomly go away. there'll be a reason, a definite cause. i trust the CVs with that round. i have some predictions, but i don't like sharing them. i don't like making assumptions, either, like many fans do with their favorite shows. really, people do assume a lot. before something's happened, a small article can just spark off hate posts against the creatives.

does it hurt to just wait and watch? and if u don't like it anymore, does it hurt to slip away silently, rather than make a big production of your exit as a fan, as if the CVs care? *sigh*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top