India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought 17th march

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Okay watched yesterdays epi first..... fwd kar kar keyy.

Arushi and komal fight....... Technically Komal was wrong..but Arushi's attitude was pinning for a hit against the wall. If It were me in Komal's shoes I'd wanna do the same to Arushi.
Cv's were we supposed to feel sorry for her.. tomato ketchup filled head..? Yah right like we were really gonna cry for Arushi.. especially when we have been crying because of her..... Such  a sore sight to my eyes..

Loved Komalia in today's ... speech to the Thaks...If I were to bash her for real.. she'd be in the hospital Dead Komal naiky aur puch puch... just go ahead and do it yaar.... because Dadi has stopped eating... so she's not going to be worse off, Naina cries anyway so no diff there, . Sax will still be a worried man... so again no diff and Adharsh's eyebrows are already knitted to to the max so again that couldn't get worse. so please go ahead and be our guest!

kesar's amma or Piyasiya's amma? need i say more on this new cartoon.... cv's piyasiya was enough.. we didn't need a new one. She is so typically filmy and nothing new that we have not seen elsewhere before. How did kesar end up with a mother that one would imagine a character like piyasiya to have..... cv's ko confusion.

Kriya .. no comment....Ab baba bhi gussa mai hain. !

Regarding holi.....  I don't think he has actually seen her getting molested. I think it is a camera trick.... so cannot totally believe promo's... like they showed after the court case promo - krishna shooting himself. .....

Lets just wait and watch.....All I can say is those guys need to flee befoe baba comes back in hosh again.

Surprised on Holi - Shaktia not drunk to the max....? How did this miracle happen?

another thing.. if saxe's love vidya so much... why did they not name one of their daughters vidya?... like how they have a son adharsh and they are always going on about adharsh and vidya

Edited by carisma2 - 17 March 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1elle45---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAIbabithajPristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
what if K's dialogue is in response to everyone's shock or his parents anger when P caused a ruckus with the slap ............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

what if K's dialogue is in response to everyone's shock or his parents anger when P caused a ruckus with the slap ............
I honestly think he's just sitting there shooting the dialougue off .. not relating to the event.... That's how I think.. the promo is showing it to be really bad. They always over exaggerate, I could be wrong.. but  I LIVE IN HOPE. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Arushi and komal fight....... Technically Komal was wrong..but Arushi's attitude was pinning for a hit against the wall. If It were me in Komal's shoes I'd wanna do the same to Arushi.
Cv's were we supposed to feel sorry for her.. tomato ketchup filled head..? Yah right like we were really gonna cry for Arushi.. especially when we have been crying because of her..... Such  a sore sight to my eyes..

Loved Komalia in today's ... speech to the Thaks...If I were to bash her for real.. she'd be in the hospital Dead Komal naiky aur puch puch... just go ahead and do it yaar.... because Dadi has stopped eating... so she's not going to be worse off, Naina cries anyway so no diff there, . Sax will still be a worried man... so again no diff and Adharsh's eyebrows are already knitted to to the max so again that couldn't get worse. so please go ahead and be our guest!

kesar's amma or Piyasiya's amma? need i say more on this new cartoon.... cv's piyasiya was enough.. we didn't need a new one. She is so typically filmy and nothing new that we have not seen elsewhere before. How did kesar end up with a mother that one would imagine a character like piyasiya to have..... cv's ko confusion.

Regarding holi.....  I don't think he has actually seen her getting molested. I think it is a camera trick.... so cannot totally believe promo's... like they showed after the court case promo - krishna shooting himself. .....

Lets just wait and watch.....All I can say is those guys need to flee befoe baba comes back in hosh again.

Surprised on Holi - Shaktia not drunk to the max....? How did this miracle happen?

No comments on the Saxes Dead
I agree Kesamma is very filmy and a typical character...CVs will have to bring in different dimensions to her character to make it tolerable for us...and yes very hard to believe that kesar is her daughter...and seems like Kesar got her father's colour as her mother is decently fair...

Yes..promos, precaps..everything is misleading...so have to wait till the epi is aired to come to any conclusion....Tanths question made me think..did baba said the statement bura na mano holi hai for the touching or for the slapping??...ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIbabithajpiyarapiyaricarisma2

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Exactly...after tanth's question...this had got me thinking...but Prats is looking disgusted so..not sure??...again editing trick??ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIbabithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I agree Kesamma is very filmy and a typical character...CVs will have to bring in different dimensions to her character to make it tolerable for us...and yes very hard to believe that kesar is her daughter...and seems like Kesar got her father's colour as her mother is decently fair...

Yes..promos, precaps..everything is misleading...so have to wait till the epi is aired to come to any conclusion....Tanths question made me think..did baba said the statement bura na mano holi hai for the touching or for the slapping??...ConfusedConfusedConfused
I think to neither... I don't think that it even went with that scene..... I think it's just for the sake of the promo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Exactly...after tanth's question...this had got me thinking...but Prats is looking disgusted so..not sure??...again editing trick??ConfusedConfused
Darling..... Pratigya wears that look at least once in each epi... I don't find it new.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I think to neither... I don't think that it even went with that scene..... I think it's just for the sake of the promo...

Possible like u said...he could be randomly speaking out under the bhang nasha ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top