no yaar, it'll begin 4m tomorow......Smile

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Yeah he is hilarious in the outfit.....................wonder how he agreed to do it Tongue

i was also thinking the same............seeing his personality he must b sharam se paani paani after hearing that he has to wear that spiderman outfit..........ROFLROFL

yeah, and i would like to see his and AS, JM and PG's reaction to it.............LOL ROFL

and on a serious note, what is ur take on the promo of ME? Ouch i am worried sick Cry

I think I'm the only one who found bura na mano holi hai funny....the timing was excellent (in my opinion) obviously wt was happening wit P wz wrong but she's enough to handle all of them...and i think wht the CV's are trying to highlight by showing this is good cz it happens in the name of bura na mano holi hai...so guys relax...but definitely K is in deep trouble with babu he might stop drinking all together once he regains conscious LOL

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

yeah i saw that promo too..........i'm thinking what was his reaction when he was asked to wear that outfit................ShockedROFLROFL
Me too wondering abt d same... But must say he looked vry cute, infact cutest indian Spider Man..... Tongue
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

yeah i saw that promo too..........i'm thinking what was his reaction when he was asked to wear that outfit................ShockedROFL
Me too wondering abt d same... But must say he looked vry cute, infact cutest indian Spider Man..... Tongue

ROFL  this show is gonna change arhaan's image of a shariiff launda..........first spiderman outfitt......dunno what will b next...........ShockedWackoROFLROFL
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

Yeah he is hilarious in the outfit.....................wonder how he agreed to do it Tongue

i was also thinking the same............seeing his personality he must b sharam se paani paani after hearing that he has to wear that spiderman outfit..........ROFLROFL

yeah, and i would like to see his and AS, JM and PG's reaction to it.............LOL ROFL

and on a serious note, what is ur take on the promo of ME? Ouch i am worried sick Cry

I think I'm the only one who found bura na mano holi hai funny....the timing was excellent (in my opinion) obviously wt was happening wit P wz wrong but she's enough to handle all of them...and i think wht the CV's are trying to highlight by showing this is good cz it happens in the name of bura na mano holi hai...so guys relax...but definitely K is in deep trouble with babu he might stop drinking all together once he regains conscious LOL

not just you....... i kept replaying the promo and each time I would crack up at that point. LOL........ especially what he does after saying the dialogues DeadLOL

the promo was technically excellent ............ eye-catching, vibrant, full of energy Thumbs Up........... as for the contents,,,,,,,,,, have to wait to see the full episode how it plays out........... hope the epi matches the energy of the promo and doesn't end up being a flopper Ouch

Edited by yemi3006 - 18 March 2011 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9hussainramso

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Waiting 2 see......:D
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

yeah i saw that promo too..........i'm thinking what was his reaction when he was asked to wear that outfit................ShockedROFL

</div>
<div>

ROFL this show is gonna change arhaan's image of a shariiff launda..........first spiderman outfitt......dunno what will b next...........ROFL
just hope he does'nt take any feminish attire....   LOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

ROFL this show is gonna change arhaan's image of a shariiff launda..........first spiderman outfitt......dunno what will b next...........ROFL
just hope he does'nt take any feminish attire....   LOL

I was also thinkng the same............YUCKKK.........LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

Go to top