India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th march Highlights (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hi everyone. i m sorry  my net was down yday evening and i cudnt come to forum.. my net was not connecting fm my cell either so i cudnt inform anyone..Confused

prash u hv done good job with ur highlights..

no need for full update now..

and abt the episode
i dont know what was happening i cudnt understand anything there.Wacko

thanks for covering prash...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Too much happening..AVitha scene was good..A& T have excellent comfort level..Thatz good 2 watch Can't make out where the show is headed to & what is the tearing hurry... Therez always a problem.never a normal episode.. I wan to tell the writers to take a chill pill!!!

BenNevis-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Welcome all of You...!!!

If Arpi comes to knw abt Bhootni's plans anyhow...then the table wld turn.. She is trusting her so called "Didi" a lot ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

@laxmi,
Exactly I have the same question for the CVs.
Why can't they show one normal day for Avita without having any trouble lurking
round the corner. Why do the CVs think that they should always be shown in trouble. Yaar, ek do normal
days dhikhao with only light moments. And then u can bring on the next problem.
Yeh log ek trouble  se doosre trouble mein kyon jump karthe rehte hain ?  CVs, please give Avita (& us viewers) a  break !! (romantic break chalega)

BenNevis-Prashu-

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

If Arpi is trying to hide things from Avi why is she throwing RV's letter on the floor without even tearing it.
Kal ke aur day before yesterday ke epi mein, bhootni ne letters pick kiya tha & supposedly destroyed them. Stupid stupid
Arpi... or is she ? Can Avi read ?

If Avi finds the letters kuch problem hoga kya ? What is his literacy status in this track ... woh anpad hai ya nahi hai ?
The CVs are conveniently changing his literacy status based on how they want to twist the story.
 So wonder if he would be able to read the letters even if he finds them.
Aur woh anpad hai tho woh mobile mein RV ka naam kaise pad saktha hai ? Name tho English mein atha hai :) So can we safely
assume ke bhootni ka latest chal will not be succesful bcos Avi will not be able to read RV's name on Arpi's mobile. Well CVs can always show him answering
RV's call if RV tries to return the call on Arpi's phone but if CVs show him reading RV's name in the caller id & getting suspicious, then
we will have another big blooper from the CVs , won't we ?

BenNevisEAREYE

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i want to kill the butani
thanx prashu

BenNevis-Prashu-

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d highlights............

AVITA scene was cute..............Now Arpi herself is makng full arrangement  of gettng Avi suspicious ...........Wont he ask Shikha whether she had got flowers or anythng or not n wen Pandit told him dat Shikha had come wud he hv not told her dat she got flowers (if Cv's had gn her li'll brains 2 think) n Bhootni is succeeding in filling Avi's mind wid doubt  as Avi despite not believing bhootni he did ask Arpi whether Shikha got anythng for her n on d terrace askng Arpi wat if he likes someone else ( he is not believing dat Arpi wud do anythng like dis but bhootni filling him wid suspicions n more over Arpi makng it look true by lieing) Arpi is falling into deep deep trouble by lieing , she shd hv told Avi.......

BenNevis-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index