India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Pregnancy issue is too much Emphasized and Boring

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i feel the pregnancy issue is being too much emphasized and its becoming boring now...why is one after convincing the other..initially the role reversal seemed very interesting in the last episode..howver after seeing today's episode..u guys are back to square 1....this is getting boring rather than being funny...why is it shown like khanak wants to become maa and she's after convincing shaan..and shaan doesn't want to bcome paa and he's after convincing khanak both in an extreme way...rather both can just sit out and talk, understand each others feelings and then decide on taking up sometime..bas ...plzzz yaar cv's wat's so hurry for shanak to become parents..i really don understand...its really getting boring..the only funniest thing being sunil and ducks humourous dialogs and their timing.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSialghosh

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I respect your opinion.

Frankly.. so far they have done good with this track! There is no way you can carry on a track of this kind with the awesome episodes we are getting.
At the end we all know they are going to wait to have a baby but everyone goes thru a point of turmoil in their life.. and this is ShaNaks.

Personally i will not complain and let the CV's take it.. they have done a good job.
The best thing is ShaNak and the K family .. hats off to them . The episodes have been fun, entertaining and full of life.

Edited by -Veena- - 17 March 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

music247Silpa_25smilysmilesk.krithikaangel_9RagSiajparkerjyothi1989OlicityFan-Manita-aditeepurvi08-YasharanArshi-krockbones88shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
veenz u said it..peerfectly written

preiti dear im sure no other cvs of any show could handle this track as rbo cvs have u can have a look at d other show.........srry nt hurting any1s feelings but its a fact

im loving this track n its all going gr8 wid d baby issue im in support of how its all turning out to b
 but yr always entitled to yr own opinion dear:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

music247SHANAKFANSilpa_25RagSiajyothi1989-Manita-purvi08

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i agree that the track's goin on very good..the cv's have been doing really gr8 job..wat ever may be the track they just bring it out awesomely..but this time i felt that this preggy issue is like too much for shanak now...and i have never complained of anything else except for this prenancy issue coz i feel its too much emphasized and evreytime the topic ends on it..so it seems a lil dragging and boring.. apart from this everything else's fine and going gr8...be it Shanak or the K-family and not to forget Duck...its 'all fun with their humour and timing...

RagSiashanakyasharan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Sorry prieti   RBO never drags any track  ...  

This track is really  very interesting and not boring    !!!

This is a very imporatnt issue in the lives of  marriedy oung men and women 

I guess our entire forum is enjoying this track  

and Kt/Yashu are rocking!!!! 

I would not mind to watch this track at all I guess many will agree to this

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 17 March 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

music247ridssySHANAKFANangel_9RagSiajyothi1989OlicityFankrockshanakyasharan

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I am enjoying this track and loveee the way they are handling  the subtle humour.. ClapClapClapClapClap and ShaNak/YasharanDay Dreaming with their role reversals Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music247jparkershanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I think I am understanding your point...in the sense I felt in today;s episode especially...they could have handled the symptoms thing more from a shanak perspective than from the friends giving gyan to shaan....

I am a big sucker for subtle...I am not a big fan of the whole silly antics that shaan pulls around with his friends...however, I know that thoda OTT comic is necessary to balance out thr episodes from an audience perspective...

While I am hoping to enjoy this track ...I also have a huge fear that the friends might be interfering too much into what could potentially be a powerhouse SHANAK track like the episode we saw yesterday...

I mean Rahul should concentrate on getting the band back on the road not watch videos ...in fact, if Shaan had watched the video with Akki...it could have provided some insight into Akki-Boo track too...

RagSia-YasharanArshi-

vijusb Groupbie
vijusb
vijusb

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I am really enjoying the track. Yesterday episode was hillarious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index