Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#19*- When you touch me i feel love <3 (Page 23)

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11294

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247


ROFLROFLROFLno that' means he will get to me 2!!!!!!!! oh her name is swati but her id is akki something I can't remember the rest!! she has her own shop!! and I had requested for the siggie!!
u want the link??

ROFLROFLROFLhe will.....soon!!watch out!! oh okay!! Yea if you can give me!!

n OMG SK <3 staring at the siggy : tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam!!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11294

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Nici - been good!! how has ur day been?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 35320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by CT247


ROFLROFLROFLno that' means he will get to me 2!!!!!!!! oh her name is swati but her id is akki something I can't remember the rest!! she has her own shop!! and I had requested for the siggie!!
u want the link??

ROFLROFLROFLhe will.....soon!!watch out!! oh okay!! Yea if you can give me!!

n OMG SK <3 staring at the siggy : tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam!!ROFLROFL

here it is!!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490496&PID=40243578&#40243578

ROFLROFLROFLPyaar hota hai deewana sanam<3!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLDDLJ<3 it's okay he can get me 2 :p

@nici-I'm fine!!!


Edited by CT247 - 17 March 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11294

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247


here it is!!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490496&PID=40243578&#40243578

ROFLROFLROFLPyaar hota hai deewana sanam<3!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLDDLJ<3 it's okay he can get me 2 :p

@nici-I'm fine!!!

Thanks for the link <3

ROFLROFLROFLYea let him :P btw in our books we can add this M too!! M.SKROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 41067

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It was a little hot today. but I had nice day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 35320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by CT247


here it is!!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490496&PID=40243578&#40243578

ROFLROFLROFLPyaar hota hai deewana sanam<3!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLDDLJ<3 it's okay he can get me 2 :p

@nici-I'm fine!!!

Thanks for the link <3

ROFLROFLROFLYea let him :P btw in our books we can add this M too!! M.SKROFLROFLROFL


np!!
ROFLROFLROFLM.SK!!!!!!! IL it!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 35320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
oh how hot was it nici!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11294

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

It was a little hot today. but I had nice day.

oh okay =) its still COLDDD in here =[

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index