Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF- Aehem realizes the truth pt6 updated page6 (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
and sohaib thanks for liking, you should write a ff aswell,

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

Ayesha..i m going to call u di cuz i knw ur alot older than me tehe
but I will soon need to keep a whole directory of ur ffs cuz the list
just keeps going longer and longer...really appreciate you writing
so many different ffs... I dont knw how u pull it off so well..
and get well soon :)
Loved the new concept...eekkk anita's gonna be back..uh oh...
but great update...

don't you worry, now am handling one ff just now, finished all the rest, there is one ff-kismat which i will be doing next week, just not in the mood for that just now, but the rest all finished. yea  my lists are longer, this is my 14th fan fiction, which i have started, btw what age are you? am turning 18 this year ..?? well thats just the way i am, ideas just flick to my mind, and i start writing asap, as  i can,
thank you am all better now, thanks to god, yea anita will be back, one hint i tell you -  to teach him a good lesson aehem obviously, yea she will have both mix of negative and positive role in this ff but thanks for liking, what age are you again?
LOLNice...I think you deserve all the rest ... 14th Shocked Woaw thats brilliant Clap 
Oh yay! Now that's going to be alot of fun Dancing Can't wait for that... oh m turning 15 Embarrassed 
Blame it on my cousins for making me so addicted to such saas-bahu shows LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Ayesha..i m going to call u di cuz i knw ur alot older than me tehe
but I will soon need to keep a whole directory of ur ffs cuz the list
just keeps going longer and longer...really appreciate you writing
so many different ffs... I dont knw how u pull it off so well..
and get well soon :)
Loved the new concept...eekkk anita's gonna be back..uh oh...
but great update...

don't you worry, now am handling one ff just now, finished all the rest, there is one ff-kismat which i will be doing next week, just not in the mood for that just now, but the rest all finished. yea  my lists are longer, this is my 14th fan fiction, which i have started, btw what age are you? am turning 18 this year ..?? well thats just the way i am, ideas just flick to my mind, and i start writing asap, as  i can,
thank you am all better now, thanks to god, yea anita will be back, one hint i tell you -  to teach him a good lesson aehem obviously, yea she will have both mix of negative and positive role in this ff but thanks for liking, what age are you again?
LOLNice...I think you deserve all the rest ... 14th Shocked Woaw thats brilliant Clap 
Oh yay! Now that's going to be alot of fun Dancing Can't wait for that... oh m turning 15 Embarrassed 
Blame it on my cousins for making me so addicted to such saas-bahu shows LOL

yea thats what am currently doing , tomorrow will be a busy day, 24 hours on this, and writing ffs, and dat,
na u shouldn't , at least should be thankful to them, they made u see this show lol.

WHAT 15 only??
O M G no way,
3 years older omg , am shocked,
whats ur name again, Wink
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
2-

He was looking top to bottom, nostrils fuming up like someone has ate green chillies Wink, he looked back down and ignored her. Nani who has been noticing him, found him weird today. Today Nani has fixed everything, koki was to handle and train rashi for 7 months and hetal was to handle Gopi. This made Aehem more irritating.

He finished his dinner and went upstairs. He starts to remember Anita, his ex girlfriends - oops no ex, i mean girlfriend. He remembered her each LOLday and night went pass by, but Anita, she always thought of, bringing them together, Gopi and Aehem, she knew how apart they were, how separate they were living, and never accepted each other, so she made a decision, she has to get gopi, and teach her everything, like a normal modern girl like her, and defeat rashi any cost. So this happened through Mani, yes Mani the worker in the Modi house, She was going to bring them together, Anita and Gopi. How she knows Anita -  the story is - once Aehem went to meet Anita, outside his building, when no one was at home, he met her, hugged her from the back, and anita said 'I LOVE YOU' out loud. Mani heard all this and they saw her. Since that day, she promised them not to tell anyone about this.

So Gopi decided to leave the house that night, But Mani stopped her and told her to speak to Anita and she spoke.

Anita told her everything, what to do, and how to win his heart, and she said, if it didn't work, leave the house somehow, and i will pick you up from the modi mansion.

what was the plan between gopi and Anita?
will they ever meet
find out more

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsimron...farha451288neteche_ctanya.dsouzapallavisarkarElizaKawaNijagurlrockbr2499madhu_sridharrsk16swasthiNihira-fanANJ4

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Ayesha! Hope u r feeling better! i shall pm u as well! all your ff's are brilliant!please continue as and when you feel better!
-Ankita- Senior Member
-Ankita-
-Ankita-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nice fic!

Update
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
another ff wow tats gr8. and  take care of your health
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for liking this fanfic, am feeling all better now, and thanks god for that, and radhika no worries do pm me

Go to top