Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GIRLZ WITH ATTUIDE ~INVITES ONLY~ ~6~ (Page 45)

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

I'm Fine Sana Dii !! Embarrassed & Pagal Is Here Too ?!! LOL

ya she is here...
we r just talking about u..
dat where were u??LOL

Wooow Me In SOOO Much Demand ?!! ROFL & I Want To Stalk Those Conversiations SOO Pllzz Gimme The Link Where You Are Talking About Mee Embarrassed

sanzz darling we didnt write long essayzz on u..
hust aked each other about u...
so come back from ur dreamland...ROFL
ROFL
Hi5 Wink


hi5...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Sooo wat did u guyzz do todayy??
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 31715

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

I'm Fine Sana Dii !! Embarrassed & Pagal Is Here Too ?!! LOL

ya she is here...
we r just talking about u..
dat where were u??LOL

Wooow Me In SOOO Much Demand ?!! ROFL & I Want To Stalk Those Conversiations SOO Pllzz Gimme The Link Where You Are Talking About Mee Embarrassed

sanzz darling we didnt write long essayzz on u..
hust aked each other about u...
so come back from ur dreamland...ROFL

I Love LONGGGG Essays Embarrassed * Hintss * LOL




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 31715

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Sooo wat did u guyzz do todayy??

Lost In Nothing :)x LOL If This Makes Sense ROFL
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Sooo wat did u guyzz do todayy??

main aj mom ko loot liya..
i asked her may i god wid u for grocery shopping..
she said u nd groceru shopping u okay..
i said ya..
actually ystrday i really like heels..on a web..
dey r available in karachi....
so i went wid her by dhokha...
nd wid a cute puppy face i bought dat...ROFL
Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Sooo wat did u guyzz do todayy??

Lost In Nothing :)x LOL If This Makes Sense ROFL
It actualyy doezzz...cozz datzz d case wid me too manyy tymm LOL
Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Sooo wat did u guyzz do todayy??

main aj mom ko loot liya..
i asked her may i god wid u for grocery shopping..
she said u nd groceru shopping u okay..
i said ya..
actually ystrday i really like heels..on a web..
dey r available in karachi....
so i went wid her by dhokha...
nd wid a cute puppy face i bought dat...ROFL
 
ROFL Goshh womannn ROFL
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

I'm Fine Sana Dii !! Embarrassed & Pagal Is Here Too ?!! LOL

ya she is here...
we r just talking about u..
dat where were u??LOL

Wooow Me In SOOO Much Demand ?!! ROFL & I Want To Stalk Those Conversiations SOO Pllzz Gimme The Link Where You Are Talking About Mee Embarrassed

sanzz darling we didnt write long essayzz on u..
hust aked each other about u...
so come back from ur dreamland...ROFL

I Love LONGGGG Essays Embarrassed * Hintss * LOL





keep giving hints..
wewont  get hints easily..u know na confused souls....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 39745

meluvsrk 471 39745 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 645   Views: 36150

thesemoments 645 36150 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50640

blackdaughter 952 50640 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87054

.Aparajhita. 814 87054 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
MaDaHoLiCs MaNsIoN #1 (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: nik_sweetpoison   Replies: 354   Views: 18750

nik_sweetpoison 354 18750 22 March 2011 at 3:20am by nik_sweetpoison

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index