Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GIRLZ WITH ATTUIDE ~INVITES ONLY~ ~6~ (Page 146)

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Jaanemannn i am missing  u Hug
 
I hopee u stalkkkkk lolll wheree ruuu????? :(((((

missd u 2Hug....
nd i have stalked all d pagess..ROFL
oh LUCKY meEmbarrassed...
thnx 4 giving dis opprtnity..ROFL....
btw...my fav colour are d same as urs..nd also purple..LOL...
 
ROFL Wohoooooooo Jaanemannnnn ROFL Wayyyyy tooooooooo goooooooo!!!!!! ROFL
Ur welcomeeeeeee jeeeeee ROFL
Seriouslyy? Datzz great :D i wazz actually wondering bout dis u noe...coz i knew mah n sanz's fav colorzz r same...soo.....u noe d siggy thingy....n purple'z nycc too......among mah top 10 choicezzz kinda......

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Jaanemannn i am missing  u Hug
 
I hopee u stalkkkkk lolll wheree ruuu????? :(((((

missd u 2Hug....
nd i have stalked all d pagess..ROFL
oh LUCKY meEmbarrassed...
thnx 4 giving dis opprtnity..ROFL....
btw...my fav colour are d same as urs..nd also purple..LOL...
 
ROFL Wohoooooooo Jaanemannnnn ROFL Wayyyyy tooooooooo goooooooo!!!!!! ROFL
Ur welcomeeeeeee jeeeeee ROFL
Seriouslyy? Datzz great :D i wazz actually wondering bout dis u noe...coz i knew mah n sanz's fav colorzz r same...soo.....u noe d siggy thingy....n purple'z nycc too......among mah top 10 choicezzz kinda......

yup dats why sanzz was saying dat we have same fav clrzz..
so what else u lyk..
maybe in dat we 2 get commn thingzz..
u know me nd sanzz wearing black nd white too...LOL..
what about u 2...Smile
Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Hey evryone Hug
heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how r ya ??
 
I m gud :)) u? Watzz gng on huh?
nofin much
me m8s leavin IF just tryin to convince her to stay lolz
 
Ohhh!! Dtazz sadd :((
Defoo hope shee stayzzz Embarrassed
hehehe thanks
hopefully she will
 
Oyeee u jus changedd d colorr of ur fontttt ROFLROFL Yohhooooooooooo ROFLROFL
pwwwahahahahahahaahahaaaa glade u realised lolz
 
ROFLROFL Gimme a hi5 :PP
hahahahaaa u lost it girll love the way u r
it cheers me up
love ya lolz
 
ohh be4 i 4gett
HIIII 5
 
Lolll thanxxxx :P
Love ya too lolz
bforr i forget?hmmmm....do u hav d Ghajini prob?Ermm


its only ur prblm sasumaa...LOL

 
moree than two ppl can share d same same prob ROFL 2 u noee..... ROFL
aree yaar me gng n stalking...din see d pgzz yet.....

oh GOD u r really smthing...
ok first u stlak..it imight give u some sakooon...ROFL
 
I noeee :PP Lolzzz
uda le jitnaa mazak udanaa hai...hmphhh...Tongue
btw...wherezz ur frnd Tia? did she feel bad? i wazz kindaa curiousssssEmbarrassed
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Minnie.

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Hey evryone Hug
heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how r ya ??
 
I m gud :)) u? Watzz gng on huh?
nofin much
me m8s leavin IF just tryin to convince her to stay lolz
 
Ohhh!! Dtazz sadd :((
Defoo hope shee stayzzz Embarrassed
hehehe thanks
hopefully she will
 
Oyeee u jus changedd d colorr of ur fontttt ROFLROFL Yohhooooooooooo ROFLROFL
pwwwahahahahahahaahahaaaa glade u realised lolz
 
ROFLROFL Gimme a hi5 :PP
hahahahaaa u lost it girll love the way u r
it cheers me up
love ya lolz
 
ohh be4 i 4gett
HIIII 5
 
Lolll thanxxxx :P
Love ya too lolz
bforr i forget?hmmmm....do u hav d Ghajini prob?Ermm


its only ur prblm sasumaa...LOL

 
moree than two ppl can share d same same prob ROFL 2 u noee..... ROFL
aree yaar me gng n stalking...din see d pgzz yet.....

oh GOD u r really smthing...
ok first u stlak..it imight give u some sakooon...ROFL
 
I noeee :PP Lolzzz
uda le jitnaa mazak udanaa hai...hmphhh...Tongue
btw...wherezz ur frnd Tia? did she feel bad? i wazz kindaa curiousssssEmbarrassed

dnt know where she left...
dnt wry she didnt feel bad..
she is really sweet...Embarrassed
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
she is offline now..
i just chckd her profile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Jaanemannn i am missing  u Hug
 
I hopee u stalkkkkk lolll wheree ruuu????? :(((((

missd u 2Hug....
nd i have stalked all d pagess..ROFL
oh LUCKY meEmbarrassed...
thnx 4 giving dis opprtnity..ROFL....
btw...my fav colour are d same as urs..nd also purple..LOL...
 
ROFL Wohoooooooo Jaanemannnnn ROFL Wayyyyy tooooooooo goooooooo!!!!!! ROFL
Ur welcomeeeeeee jeeeeee ROFL
Seriouslyy? Datzz great :D i wazz actually wondering bout dis u noe...coz i knew mah n sanz's fav colorzz r same...soo.....u noe d siggy thingy....n purple'z nycc too......among mah top 10 choicezzz kinda......

yup dats why sanzz was saying dat we have same fav clrzz..
so what else u lyk..
maybe in dat we 2 get commn thingzz..
u know me nd sanzz wearing black nd white too...LOL..
what about u 2...Smile
 
Ya...i wazz sayin d same thing d other day...kinda....get to noe each other n al...i remember u n sanzzlove d same type of fruits...mango n strawberry...if i m nt wrong.....n we both love spicy food...
we din share nythin elzeee....
Goshhh LOL 
I m wearing black capri n a shirt with green, black n white stripezz :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintagepeach

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini


dnt know where she left...
dnt wry she didnt feel bad..
she is really sweet...Embarrassed
 
Oh..k.. :))
I hop u r correct....
Datzz great :)) i hope we'll be able to talk somdayyyy....Embarrassed
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Jaanemannn i am missing  u Hug
 
I hopee u stalkkkkk lolll wheree ruuu????? :(((((

missd u 2Hug....
nd i have stalked all d pagess..ROFL
oh LUCKY meEmbarrassed...
thnx 4 giving dis opprtnity..ROFL....
btw...my fav colour are d same as urs..nd also purple..LOL...
 
ROFL Wohoooooooo Jaanemannnnn ROFL Wayyyyy tooooooooo goooooooo!!!!!! ROFL
Ur welcomeeeeeee jeeeeee ROFL
Seriouslyy? Datzz great :D i wazz actually wondering bout dis u noe...coz i knew mah n sanz's fav colorzz r same...soo.....u noe d siggy thingy....n purple'z nycc too......among mah top 10 choicezzz kinda......

yup dats why sanzz was saying dat we have same fav clrzz..
so what else u lyk..
maybe in dat we 2 get commn thingzz..
u know me nd sanzz wearing black nd white too...LOL..
what about u 2...Smile
 
Ya...i wazz sayin d same thing d other day...kinda....get to noe each other n al...i remember u n sanzzlove d same type of fruits...mango n strawberry...if i m nt wrong.....n we both love spicy food...
we din share nythin elzeee....
Goshhh LOL 
I m wearing black capri n a shirt with green, black n white stripezz :))

me also wearing balck capri...nd white shirt...
on which dere is wriitn..smthng wid pink...cant tell u..what..LOL..
nd ya i love spicy food..
nd me nd sanzzz have same fav fruits...LOL...
u lyk SRK nd aamir khan..
me nd sanzz like dem..


Edited by princess_xaini - 25 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 38130

meluvsrk 610 38130 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 33767

thesemoments 671 33767 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1056   Views: 47911

blackdaughter 1056 47911 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 83109

.Aparajhita. 864 83109 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
MaDaHoLiCs MaNsIoN #1 (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: nik_sweetpoison   Replies: 404   Views: 17859

nik_sweetpoison 404 17859 22 March 2011 at 3:20am by nik_sweetpoison

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index