Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 9)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Ka7eela,.u r one of the best writers we have in this forum..will really miss u..hope the track proceeds as per ur expectations n u we will again see u back with a bang..tc Hug

awww thanks so much hun , you are way too sweetEmbarrassed i am going to miss you guys too seriously Hug

as for the show, i have lost all the hopes LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 2:43am

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
kaheela di inn bebaas logo ko chod ke maat jao na plzzzzzzzzzzz ab kon iss shw ke actors ko bash karenge woh bhi tumharey style mai n ur ff is fab who will write like dat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dun go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Ritzie

Hi Kaheela - I know I am writing this post very late as I didn't have heart yesterday to reply to yet another farewell post. 

I didn't press the like button also in this post as I didn't like the post. What is there to like in it? That you are leaving? That you are finishing off your FFs fast? That you were not well-treated by some Forum members? That you are saying thank you to rest of us because you are leaving us?

Confused

hey Ritzie my biggest criticLOL Hug 

aww hun sorry if i made you sadEmbarrassed

and hey i didnt expect anyone to press the like button hereLOL as i wrote this topic to stop my self from despairing just like that, i felt it wont be fair for my friends or those who follow my ffEmbarrassed i felt obliged to tell them that i am quiting!

also i didnt want the basheers to feel they have won and that i quit because of themLOL

I was never your critic. I was a big fan of your FFs. If some of our opinions don't match that doesn't mean I am a critic, does it?Confused

I have been trying to stop you go from begining and I am really upset that I couldn't. 

hey RitzieTongue i know hun as i said i was just saying it a good senseEmbarrassed

you know how much i love your replies and topics as you are direct to the point even when you oppose my POV! 

@ bold i am truly touched Hug please please dont be upset hun :(

but hey at least some people will be happy as there would be peace in the forum when i am gone as some people were saying i was creating havoc in the forum!!WinkLOL
tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey dear u hav really got guud WILL POWER...m lossy at it ....
so if u hav banned urself frm watching PKYEK so be it though try again after 2 months again .... god knows whn the CV get hold of their brain and start doing somthing logicaL!!
byeUnhappy

ka7eela

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Cry

ka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

kaheela I will miss u. Though I never read ur ff as I dont get much time but I always replied at ur topic. Ur and my povs are same. U have the courage to express it  where I dont have. I cant leave the show only for visu. But if viv be replaced then and there I will leave the show,.

sanchita hun i am going to miss you too :(, but i have noticed you are not that much active nowadays too 

@ bold i have noticed that Hug 

@ red hey dear always try to find the courage to state your opinions and speak up you mind! 

don't let others intimidate you in anyways!! after all we all are entitled to have our own POV and no one has the right to tell us otherwise, or try to stop us by bullying us!

p.s i know you can do it, you have it in you,  just let go of your fear of being criticized or bullied !Smile 

don't give  damn about what they say when you know its your right to express whats in your mind in a decent way!  and God bless you

Ya I was also not much active as I went for an office training last week and after coming back I was so excited about the show. I thought so much happened in my absense. But what I saw nothing happened except abhay's going to jail. The show has ruined. 

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

kaheela di inn bebaas logo ko chod ke maat jao na plzzzzzzzzzzz ab kon iss shw ke actors ko bash karenge woh bhi tumharey style mai n ur ff is fab who will write like dat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dun go

aree yaar when did i bash the actorsLOL now you will give the bashers a reason to bash me againLOL

on a serious note thanks hun, and please dont be sad Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tantrums..

hey dear u hav really got guud WILL POWER...m lossy at it ....
so if u hav banned urself frm watching PKYEK so be it though try again after 2 months again .... god knows whn the CV get hold of their brain and start doing somthing logicaL!!
byeUnhappy

@ bold its like this dear, when a show starts  to annoy you instead of entertaining you just avoid it ! why make your BP go high over a lousy show!LOL

@ bold OMG! 2 month! you mean they wont change the track until 2 month!LOL 

@ red for the past few weeks they have completely lost it so there is no chance whatsoever. serioulsyEmbarrassed 

bye and take careSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 8:18am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index