Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 7)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Kaheeeellllaaaaaa!! NOOO! DisapproveUnhappyUnhappy

Really it seems like yesterday was some kind of Bye-Day....I know the show is going through a very low phase. And you want to quit it. I understand and respect your decision.

AnuHug  please dont be sad and thanks for understanding

btw the show isn't going through a low phase it already sank so low, that it hit the bottom!

But but please continue with your FF's! Plleeeaaaseee! They are your very own creation. That AbhIya is not the show's AP but the product of your imagination and they are beautiful. So please dont leave them. We love your writing and would love to read more of it. So please even if little inspiration is left please do continue with them. I dont want to sound to pressurizing. I guess I'll understand if you dont. Im surely gonna miss them. Alot.

awww thanks so much for your sweet words, Embarrassedand i will try to give them both a proper lengthy endings in the next update

And lastly it was great interacting with you and knowing you. I hope we continue to meet, if not here some other forum, some other show. All the best for everything. May Allah bless you always. Hug

trust me the pleasure is all mineBig smile, we have some very talented and gifted writers around here, and you are one of them

and i wish you all the best for your future and May Allah bless all of us Hug

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 1:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Oh no Ka7eela Cry Loved ur topics and ur FF. They were the best part of the forum for me. Please don't quit.

sweet mandyHugplease don't be sad :(

thanks for loving my writings hun, i will miss you, your sweet words always made my day so thank you from the bottom of my heart!Embarrassed

who knows we might meet agian in here or another forum , though i doubt it i think i have had enough of India series!! Wink

BeyondHorizon

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

kaheel u leaving!!!
dont go
dont go

i will miss ur posts
ur posts made me roll on d floor
:((

hey sweets Smile thanks glad you found the humor in my topicsSmile

i am going to miss all of you too!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

kaheela di plzzz dun leave da forum u knw nw i dun watch da shw toooooo much due its crap track but i do visit da forum
but it ur wish so i bid u goodbye sadly plzzz dun frget dis buddy of urs
luv asmi

hey asmi thanks hun Smile
and i am going to miss you too and sorry i couldn't read your ff as i didn't have much time... 
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by rumi005

Dear ka7eela, though I never comment on your FFs or press like button, but honestly speaking I am reading your FFs. Since I am too late to start reading, thought that after completed reading the latest update I will post comment. But its a big shock for me. And most of your posts were very good like five star post though I commented very little. 

hey rumi Smilethanks allot dear for appreciating my writingsEmbarrassed

The way PKYEK going is totally disastrous. But don't know why I am still watching the show. May be I am almost addicted to the show, just like another show which I watched till last episode though it was not worthy of watching. Or may be I am watching because of Vivian. But don't know how long will continue. Still hoping for a change in storyline. Though its very hard to believe Ekta.

i can understand your dilemma Smile trust me i was in the same boat but finally i just stopped watching it!

most of us watch a show to get  entertained or to feel good after having a hectic day in school, college or work so who would want to spoil their mood by watching a crappy show!

but sometimes we get attached to a certain show because of certain characters or actors and then when it turns to be nothing but a crap we hope and hope it might change, but trust me this show is a gone case  

If you want to quit then its your personal thought. I have no right to stop you. But will miss your posts and FFs. Wish we can see PKYEK starts doing good in future and see you back.

thanks i am going to miss all of you tooSmile.@ bold i hope so! though my hopes are at zero level!LOL

If possible then try to think again before leaving us. I really have bad luck about reading FFs. I was too much addicted to Raksha (ramas) di's FFs and she left us forever.Cry Now you also quiting from the forum.Cry

Anyway all the best dear. May God bless you.Smile

i am sorry hunEmbarrassed, please don't be sad :(, and hey thanks for your wishes i wish you all the best and may God Bless all of us 

-Rumi-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hey ramaniSmile
@bold again?! when did i write a post before about me quiting?!!Confused 

thanks, but sorry yaar! i just cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! as to do so i have to be active again in the forum , and i want to quit , i don't want to watch the stupid show or read about it any more! or have to comment , its getting on my nerves really bad!LOL i just totally want to ignore it !

i am not even sure if i will be able to end them, as i just lost the incentive to wrote for Abhay and Piya!! 

but i know it wont be fair for those of you who were always supportive and encouraged me and read them from the start!!Embarrassed :( hence i will give it my best shot!

also i dont want to be spamed with umpteen pms from my lovely readers regrading the updatesEmbarrassed,  as it happened before in DMG forum when i stopped updating my ff thereLOL .. thats why i want to end them, i hope you understand!Smile

ok..its ur personal wish..ok atleast complete the FFs for our sake..But "Love will find a way" has just now taken its pace but u r going to finish it off..really v loved ur FF very much..the 1st FF i look for is yours then aysha's..after tat i read all other FFs..but now u r quitting..anyway all the best..try ur architectural skills somewhere..the not again was actually u had an idea earlier too..u didnt make separate topic at tat time but u posted in ur FFs...anyhow v love ur writing..take care kaheela..
luv,
ramani

@ bold thats what i am intending to do, actually i have so much to write for both FFs, but i have to end them now cause i am quiting thats why i will try to write one last lengthy update for eachSmile 

@ blue heheh thanks Embarrassedi have already helped few family members and friends with my ideas and designs

ramani i am going to miss your debates on my FF tracks Smile you always try to see things in a deferent angle which is challenging for meWink
take care hun 

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 1:41am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Hi Kaheela - I know I am writing this post very late as I didn't have heart yesterday to reply to yet another farewell post. 

I didn't press the like button also in this post as I didn't like the post. What is there to like in it? That you are leaving? That you are finishing off your FFs fast? That you were not well-treated by some Forum members? That you are saying thank you to rest of us because you are leaving us?

Confused

hey Ritzie my biggest criticLOL Hug 

aww hun sorry if i made you sadEmbarrassed

and hey i didnt expect anyone to press the like button hereLOL as i wrote this topic to stop my self from despairing just like that, i felt it wont be fair for my friends or those who follow my ffEmbarrassed i felt obliged to tell them that i am quiting!

also i didnt want the basheers to feel they have won and that i quit because of themLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 1:48am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Ll spam this topic if you go..and i know it doesnt matter...so i ll spam your inboxTongue may i..lolCry.plish dear..dunn go.....Unhappy..every show has ups and downs..it ll be on track someday..

hey AparajitaHugyou are most welcome to spam my pmLOLbut please don't be sad, please, please please. always smileBig smile

the show is a gone case  trust me!

SimplyAparajita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index