Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 6)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
aww ka7eela.. your post really made me feel a bit bad. u were one of our wonderful writers.. tho i didnt read any of ur ff's i did manage to read most of ur posts. your takes on the show, the way u stood up to wht u said, i even remember getting into arguments with u, but then this place is not only to say a yes to whtever u read right?LOL
opinions do differ.. so yeah.. i wnt ask u to not leave, cz most of us cannot take it any more.. the tracks tht r thrown on are faces r just not worth it.. but id really want to tell u tht ur a very talented person, the points u used to put forth wer generally up to the mark.
Smile ur leaving the show but keep coming to the forums, who kknows one day u will see some sense in  the show and would want to go back to itTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzSimplyAparajitaka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
kaheela I will miss u. Though I never read ur ff as I dont get much time but I always replied at ur topic. Ur and my povs are same. U have the courage to express it  where I dont have. I cant leave the show only for visu. But if viv be replaced then and there I will leave the show,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Dont plish

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

everybody is leavingCry

kaheela i hav nothing to say on this topic........... bt m goin to miss u. ur topics and ur ff..............and m regular reader of ur ff............

aal d best 4 ur lyf and if possible keep popping here jst 4 ur frnds if nt 4 d show

hey sanjnaSmile..thanks for liking my topics and FFs

all the best to you too hun, keep smiling
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Ka7eela,.u r one of the best writers we have in this forum..will really miss u..hope the track proceeds as per ur expectations n u we will again see u back with a bang..tc Hug

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

[QUOTE=ka7eela][QUOTE=daffodils.dudu]hey kaheela,
the forum will miss you. i nvr read your FFs but it must b surely gr8 . i will try to read them when my exams get over.the forum is losing so many members.its really sad.

thanks sweetsSmile, and i am going to miss all of you guys, yeah now i know there are more who are quiting , the show turned out to be a major let down for most of us thats why!Ouch

and about warning levels ,
you get 5 verbal warnings then only there will b increase in warning level .

but my  warning level is Zero! it always was even in DMG forumWink

by verbal warning you mean pm kind of warning or individual warnings in a topic! nevertheless i never got any! although some of my topics got closed!LOL courtesy of the never ending love of Mods for moieEmbarrassed

i can see ur warning level is zeroBig smile yes you get warning via PM tht is verbal warning . closing a topic doesnt necessarily mean you have to get a warningBig smile

anyway we shoudnt discuss about warning level .
anyway .i hope we get a bttr story line and you will b bak soon.Hug

thanks for the infoWink 

@ bold, i hope so though as i said my hope level is zeroTongue the show is becoming from bad to worst every passing day! 

i am going to miss you allHug

BilliCat.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

i understand wht u say............whn a show gets boring, its no point watching it without enjoying it...........i do d sameWinkLOL.......i hope d show will get better for u n u'll join againSmile.........

hey good to see youSmile , you were inactive for long!! so you have quit long time eh? smart girl!!WinkLOL

i wish i did the same, so it wouldn't  have been so difficult now, especially quiting the forum! :(
@ bold do you honestly think it will get better, i doubt it!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_NS

hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)

aww thanks so muchBig smile yeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for goodSmile but hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!Smile

@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!Smile 

...Nidhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index