Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 5)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
kaheela di plzzz dun leave da forum u knw nw i dun watch da shw toooooo much due its crap track but i do visit da forum
but it ur wish so i bid u goodbye sadly plzzz dun frget dis buddy of urs
luv asmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hey ramaniSmile
@bold again?! when did i write a post before about me quiting?!!Confused 

thanks, but sorry yaar! i just cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! as to do so i have to be active again in the forum , and i want to quit , i don't want to watch the stupid show or read about it any more! or have to comment , its getting on my nerves really bad!LOL i just totally want to ignore it !

i am not even sure if i will be able to end them, as i just lost the incentive to wrote for Abhay and Piya!! 

but i know it wont be fair for those of you who were always supportive and encouraged me and read them from the start!!Embarrassed :( hence i will give it my best shot!

also i dont want to be spamed with umpteen pms from my lovely readers regrading the updatesEmbarrassed,  as it happened before in DMG forum when i stopped updating my ff thereLOL .. thats why i want to end them, i hope you understand!Smile

ok..its ur personal wish..ok atleast complete the FFs for our sake..But "Love will find a way" has just now taken its pace but u r going to finish it off..really v loved ur FF very much..the 1st FF i look for is yours then aysha's..after tat i read all other FFs..but now u r quitting..anyway all the best..try ur architectural skills somewhere..the not again was actually u had an idea earlier too..u didnt make separate topic at tat time but u posted in ur FFs...anyhow v love ur writing..take care kaheela..
luv,
ramani

Edited by RB81 - 18 March 2011 at 4:40am

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Hi Kaheela - I know I am writing this post very late as I didn't have heart yesterday to reply to yet another farewell post. 

I didn't press the like button also in this post as I didn't like the post. What is there to like in it? That you are leaving? That you are finishing off your FFs fast? That you were not well-treated by some Forum members? That you are saying thank you to rest of us because you are leaving us?

Confused

Edited by Ritzie - 18 March 2011 at 7:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimplyAparajitaAmeres

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Please dont go yarUnhappy

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ll spam this topic if you go..and i know it doesnt matter...so i ll spam your inboxTongue may i..lolCry.plish dear..dunn go.....Unhappy..every show has ups and downs..it ll be on track someday..

ka7eela

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Bravo!!!!!!!!
ClapClapClap
As u have already started, I am quitting from Today.......
Wish me luck.....

ka7eela

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Broken HeartKaheela i nvr knew dat ppl attackd u at a personal levelShocked......just for disliking vahbiz......and yes aunty is not abusiveLOL.....i dnt usually mind ppl when dey call me dat coz i luk alot older dan my age nd am fat,not too much.....but Kaheela to sum ppl it is aslight on deir person.....they want to luk young as deir age indicates bt dey r hw god created dem.....to be hnst wid u sumtyms evn i feel sad.....dat apart bashing u for ur personal interest was downright outrageousAngry......nd abt d show lyk v hav said scores of tym d cvs hav lst it......lots of talent is being wasted in d show....dnt watch it if u dnt lyk it.....bt if u hav it in u cmplt ur ffs....am missing u nd poco very much....hpe to meet u on other shows forums lov u lotss

ka7eela

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey plzzzzzzzzz dont do dis 
i knw ur disgusted wid da show bt dont b unfair wid ur threads
plzzzzzzzz write for us

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index