Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 4)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
everybody is leavingCry

kaheela i hav nothing to say on this topic........... bt m goin to miss u. ur topics and ur ff..............and m regular reader of ur ff............

aal d best 4 ur lyf and if possible keep popping here jst 4 ur frnds if nt 4 d show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ka7eela][QUOTE=daffodils.dudu]hey kaheela,
the forum will miss you. i nvr read your FFs but it must b surely gr8 . i will try to read them when my exams get over.the forum is losing so many members.its really sad.

thanks sweetsSmile, and i am going to miss all of you guys, yeah now i know there are more who are quiting , the show turned out to be a major let down for most of us thats why!Ouch

and about warning levels ,
you get 5 verbal warnings then only there will b increase in warning level .

but my  warning level is Zero! it always was even in DMG forumWink

by verbal warning you mean pm kind of warning or individual warnings in a topic! nevertheless i never got any! although some of my topics got closed!LOL courtesy of the never ending love of Mods for moieEmbarrassed

i can see ur warning level is zeroBig smile yes you get warning via PM tht is verbal warning . closing a topic doesnt necessarily mean you have to get a warningBig smile

anyway we shoudnt discuss about warning level .

anyway ..i hope we get a bttr story line and you will b bak soon.Hug

ka7eela

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
i understand wht u say............whn a show gets boring, its no point watching it without enjoying it...........i do d sameWinkLOL.......i hope d show will get better for u n u'll join againSmile.........

ka7eela

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Kaheeeellllaaaaaa!! NOOO! DisapproveUnhappyUnhappy

Really it seems like yesterday was some kind of Bye-Day....I know the show is going through a very low phase. And you want to quit it. I understand and respect your decision.
But but please continue with your FF's! Plleeeaaaseee! They are your very own creation. That AbhIya is not the show's AP but the product of your imagination and they are beautiful. So please dont leave them. We love your writing and would love to read more of it. So please even if little inspiration is left please do continue with them. I dont want to sound to pressurizing. I guess I'll understand if you dont. Im surely gonna miss them. Alot.

And lastly it was great interacting with you and knowing you. I hope we continue to meet, if not here some other forum, some other show. All the best for everything. May Allah bless you always. Hug

ka7eela

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Oh no Ka7eela Cry Loved ur topics and ur FF. They were the best part of the forum for me. Please don't quit.

ka7eela

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
kaheel u leaving!!!
dont go
dont go

i will miss ur posts
ur posts made me roll on d floor
:((

ka7eela

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by rumi005

Dear ka7eela, though I never comment on your FFs or press like button, but honestly speaking I am reading your FFs. Since I am too late to start reading, thought that after completed reading the latest update I will post comment. But its a big shock for me. And most of your posts were very good like five star post though I commented very little. 

hey rumi Smilethanks allot dear for appreciating my writingsEmbarrassed

The way PKYEK going is totally disastrous. But don't know why I am still watching the show. May be I am almost addicted to the show, just like another show which I watched till last episode though it was not worthy of watching. Or may be I am watching because of Vivian. But don't know how long will continue. Still hoping for a change in storyline. Though its very hard to believe Ekta.

i can understand your dilemma Smile trust me i was in the same boat but finally i just stopped watching it!

most of us watch a show to get  entertained or to feel good after having a hectic day in school, college or work so who would want to spoil their mood by watching a crappy show!

but sometimes we get attached to a certain show because of certain characters or actors and then when it turns to be nothing but a crap we hope and hope it might change, but trust me this show is a gone case  

If you want to quit then its your personal thought. I have no right to stop you. But will miss your posts and FFs. Wish we can see PKYEK starts doing good in future and see you back.

thanks i am going to miss all of you tooSmile[email protected] bold i hope so! though my hopes are at zero level!LOL

If possible then try to think again before leaving us. I really have bad luck about reading FFs. I was too much addicted to Raksha (ramas) di's FFs and she left us forever.Cry Now you also quiting from the forum.Cry

Anyway all the best dear. May God bless you.Smile

Edited by rumi005 - 18 March 2011 at 3:27am

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index