Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 3)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

So i guess all are going..hema was already going.. Kaheela even you.Cry..never thought it would happen that i ll lose my buddies so soon.. Well what can i say..all i got was given to me to lose one day...Unhappy...were not we all guys together more than this show....dint we guys enjoyed each other's post more than discussions about the show..please dunn go..i cant type much...everything is aching:(..so please try to understand the depth of what i am trying to explain in these few words which i am managing to type.. I dunn care about the damn show which has replaced pkyek nowadays..i dunn give a damn to bashers..all i care is that you are leaving..what can i say..all i can say is..just think it over..its hard to say goodbye to those who love you and are close to you..rest its your personal pov guys..i have no right to interfere...tc..god bless you

hey Aparajita hunHug don't be sad Smile

we might meet in another forum, that is if i would have the courage to watch another Indian show LOL

cause i am sure this show is going down the drain soon!

i am so going to miss you Ouch and your funny posts! you are a very kind and sweet person with an outstanding sense of humor i am sure your real friends always laugh at your jokes
 stay this way!Big smile love yaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I have been reading ur post ( not FF ) and loved every bit of it . Earlier i didn't participate much on giving comments . Works load is more but i started to comments on some of the topic related to abhlya recently. Only this is character i love most in PKYEK .

Yes story was going crap from past month either it has to do with abhlya screen space , there characters , story everything seems to be -ve. But yesterday episode did gave me hope ....i guess u must see , your might change ur mind .

hey thereSmile ( sorry don't know your name)  like you i  watched this nonsense track just for Abhiya sake and now they are like side lined with no proper dialogs and no proper story line!!
 to think of it although their story was a bit drag from the beginning and the pace was very slow,  but still we had to see allot of them, but now its like they are not there anymore!
about yesterday's episode, i stopped watching for 2 days now so i don't want to watch it, as i don't want to start hoping as i was hoping for the past few weeks! 

I did notice that u stopped participating from while but never thought u will be leaving . I really liked about u is u give damn about others and never hesitate to put your points .

All the best , really goign to miss ur post and comments lot .

thanks hun Smile @ bold i think this is how it should be in a discussion forum! we are here to discuss and not to drool only or kiss anyones A..LOL 

all the best to you too dear and i am going to miss all of youSmile 

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Dear ka7eela, though I never comment on your FFs or press like button, but honestly speaking I am reading your FFs. Since I am too late to start reading, thought that after completed reading the latest update I will post comment. But its a big shock for me. And most of your posts were very good like five star post though I commented very little. 

hey rumi Smilethanks allot dear for appreciating my writingsEmbarrassed

The way PKYEK going is totally disastrous. But don't know why I am still watching the show. May be I am almost addicted to the show, just like another show which I watched till last episode though it was not worthy of watching. Or may be I am watching because of Vivian. But don't know how long will continue. Still hoping for a change in storyline. Though its very hard to believe Ekta.

i can understand your dilemma Smile trust me i was in the same boat but finally i just stopped watching it!

most of us watch a show to get  entertained or to feel good after having a hectic day in school, college or work so who would want to spoil their mood by watching a crappy show!

but sometimes we get attached to a certain show because of certain characters or actors and then when it turns to be nothing but a crap we hope and hope it might change, but trust me this show is a gone case  

If you want to quit then its your personal thought. I have no right to stop you. But will miss your posts and FFs. Wish we can see PKYEK starts doing good in future and see you back.

thanks i am going to miss all of you tooSmile[email protected] bold i hope so! though my hopes are at zero level!LOL

-Rumi-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Kaheela u hav left me speechless nd nearly in tearsCry.......i dnt knw wether am afrnd or foe.....but i hav from d bottom of my heart appreciated nd lovd ur fanfics.......urs is d first ff i read on entering dforum.......i love reading stories nd more than of d show am a fan of d ffs in dis forum.......helps me to relax my nerves....but ur last post has to be very truthful hurt me very much.......i knw u wnt listen to me bt dnt go dear........

hey sweets don't be sadSmile hehehe you are certainly a freind you never were harsh with me were you?Tongue Smile thanks allot for appreciating my topics and my FFEmbarrassed i need to stop coming to this forum i stopped watching the show and i don't want to read about it!

we do differ on d point of Vahbbiz as i like her nd u hate her.......dats bcoz i see a hope for ppl ltk me in her.....we r taunted for being fat nd ugly......but wat ppl dnt realise is we to hav beautiful inside nd deserve to be lovd....we dnt want d person to be hndsome or hotshot but to accept us d way we r......u hatng her is totally ur wish nd i hav nthng agnst it......

thanks for understanding about vahbi , well she is an actress and i am a viewer!! i have all the right to like her or dislike her for whatever reasons be it her acting skills or looks or whatever!!! 

but i NEVER said she is ugly or fat , NEVER!!! yes i called her aunty! but since when aunty is regarded as a foul language!!Confused and i never bashed those who drool over her!, but they are the one who bash me for disliking her and crossed the line by attacking me on personal level!Confused 

i have so many actors whom i don't like and hences i don't watch their movies or shows even when they are major Hit!! so whats wrong in that? this is a personal choice and personal preferences!!Confused 

anyhow there are people around here who don't like Sukirti  though she is my fav indian Tv actress ,  those people grab any chance to attack her, have you seen me attacking them and get personal with them? No!

i hav cmntd on ur updates bt yes often forget to hit d lyk button......but dat does nt mean dat i dnt lyk it....i adore it .......if i hav hurt u in neway i am sorry......plzzzzz dnt leave us dear........cntnu cmnng nd cntnu writing....lov nidha

hey sweets you never hurt meHugand thanks, i tried i really did but i cant! when something starts to annoy you better leave it, thats what i learned !Smile

btw i thought of just despairing!LOL but i couldn't without saying it,Embarrassed as i cherish you guys very much, for your love and support especially by appreciating my stories, as its what made me want to write more!Smile  i am really gonna miss you all 

p.s i know i sound dramatic but trust me this is how i feel!Ouch

Edited by ka7eela - 18 March 2011 at 1:47am

UmIbrahim

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Hey Dear I too Agree wit u abt d Show.. Its Disastrous nowadays bt god knows Y I still watch it.. n dont leave d forum yaar forget d show.. Ur an Awesome Writer.. wat v dont get 2 C in d show v get 2 read it in ur Posts n FFs.. M Crazy for ur FFs n never miss it.. 

aww thanks hunEmbarrassed you are sweet!

Plz wait for few days.. If der is no change in d story dan its ur Pick.. I dont know u personally but All I can say is ur an Amazing Writer n a Gr8 Person.. M gonna miss u alot.. lol..

i have waited for weeks nowLOL hoping and hoping in vein Ouch  thanks again i am really gonna miss you allHug

Edited by ka7eela - 18 March 2011 at 1:38am
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
CrynoCryplease no don't do this pleaseeeeeeeCryCryCryi'm so attached to all your posts i've started to  hit like button  and i always do comment please don't do this if not for the damn show then for your fans you have so many ...please continue your ff's don't cut them short pleaseCryalso sometimes it is to entertaining like yesterday ruhi's and that writer part ...

Edited by ilove99 - 18 March 2011 at 1:45am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

hey kaheela,
the forum will miss you. i nvr read your FFs but it must b surely gr8 . i will try to read them when my exams get over.the forum is losing so many members.its really sad.

thanks sweetsSmile, and i am going to miss all of you guys, yeah now i know there are more who are quiting , the show turned out to be a major let down for most of us thats why!Ouch

and about warning levels ,
you get 5 verbal warnings then only there will b increase in warning level .

but my  warning level is Zero! it always was even in DMG forumWink

by verbal warning you mean pm kind of warning or individual warnings in a topic! nevertheless i never got any! although some of my topics got closed!LOL courtesy of the never ending love of Mods for moieEmbarrassed

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

CrynoCryplease no don't do this pleaseeeeeeeCryCryCryi'm so attached to all your posts i've started to  hit like button  and i always do comment please don't do this if not for the damn show then for your fans you have so many ...please continue your ff's don't cut them short pleaseCry

hey sweets don't be sad Hug, but i am really sorry i cant help it Ouch

i hate this show i really do!! so i cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! and log in here and have to read about it too!Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index