Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 2)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Dear ka7eela, though I never comment on your FFs or press like button, but honestly speaking I am reading your FFs. Since I am too late to start reading, thought that after completed reading the latest update I will post comment. But its a big shock for me. And most of your posts were very good like five star post though I commented very little. 

The way PKYEK going is totally disastrous. But don't know why I am still watching the show. May be I am almost addicted to the show, just like another show which I watched till last episode though it was not worthy of watching. Or may be I am watching because of Vivian. But don't know how long will continue. Still hoping for a change in storyline. Though its very hard to believe Ekta.

If you want to quit then its your personal thought. I have no right to stop you. But will miss your posts and FFs. Wish we can see PKYEK starts doing good in future and see you back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAnamikaSJainTOTAL-ROMANTIC

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Kaheela u hav left me speechless nd nearly in tearsCry.......i dnt knw wether am afrnd or foe.....but i hav from d bottom of my heart appreciated nd lovd ur fanfics.......urs is d first ff i read on entering dforum.......i love reading stories nd more than of d show am a fan of d ffs in dis forum.......helps me to relax my nerves....but ur last post has to be very truthful hurt me very much.......i knw u wnt listen to me bt dnt go dear........we do differ on d point of Vahbbiz as i like her nd u hate her.......dats bcoz i see a hope for ppl ltk me in her.....we r taunted for being fat nd ugly......but wat ppl dnt realise is we to hav beautiful inside nd deserve to be lovd....we dnt want d person to be hndsome or hotshot but to accept us d way we r......u hatng her is totally ur wish nd i hav nthng agnst it......i hav cmntd on ur updates bt yes often forget to hit d lyk button......but dat does nt mean dat i dnt lyk it....i adore it .......if i hav hurt u in neway i am sorry......plzzzzz dnt leave us dear........cntnu cmnng nd cntnu writing....lov nidha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear I too Agree wit u abt d Show.. Its Disastrous nowadays bt god knows Y I still watch it.. n dont leave d forum yaar forget d show.. Ur an Awesome Writer.. wat v dont get 2 C in d show v get 2 read it in ur Posts n FFs.. M Crazy for ur FFs n never miss it.. Plz wait for few days.. If der is no change in d story dan its ur Pick.. I dont know u personally but All I can say is ur an Amazing Writer n a Gr8 Person.. M gonna miss u alot.. lol..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahani01

didi nahidnt leave me but since you have decided good luk in lyf nd dnt 4get me love u loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey sweetieSmile long time no readTongue..anyhow i will never forget you and i will always cherish my IF friends love yaHug

Edited by ka7eela - 18 March 2011 at 12:02am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
hey kaheela,
the forum will miss you. i nvr read your FFs but it must b surely gr8 . i will try to read them when my exams get over.the forum is losing so many members.its really sad.

and about warning levels ,
you get 5 verbal warnings then only there will b increase in warning level .

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

oh kaheela,
really not again..if u dont like the show u dont watch it..but continue with ur writing..v r good audience for ur writing skills..as u said u had better ideas for the story to move on dont close it abruptly..even though u feel it as logical r wat ever..consider it n just continue with writing..hope u do something abt it..
luv,
ramani

hey ramaniSmile
@bold again?! when did i write a post before about me quiting?!!Confused 

thanks, but sorry yaar! i just cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! as to do so i have to be active again in the forum , and i want to quit , i don't want to watch the stupid show or read about it any more! or have to comment , its getting on my nerves really bad!LOL i just totally want to ignore it !

i am not even sure if i will be able to end them, as i just lost the incentive to wrote for Abhay and Piya!! 

but i know it wont be fair for those of you who were always supportive and encouraged me and read them from the start!!Embarrassed :( hence i will give it my best shot!

also i dont want to be spamed with umpteen pms from my lovely readers regrading the updatesEmbarrassed,  as it happened before in DMG forum when i stopped updating my ff thereLOL .. thats why i want to end them, i hope you understand!Smile

Edited by ka7eela - 18 March 2011 at 12:17am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh so you too join my gang.LOL.HugI hope you have read my post too ka7eela..and I so love you & i have loved you REALLY & yes I will say the truth I have never read your fanfics..as I had lots of work load at times..and ofcourse I never bothered you for that either..YOU KNOW THAT..but you are one of the bestest people I have come across here..GOD BLESS YOU.Phir milenge..GOD WISHES..in the same forum if PKYEK GETS ITS LOVE STORY & PASSION BACK..that is..IF AT ALL..!!????Angry 

oh you are quiting tooHug@ blue not yet but  i will read itEmbarrassed i love you too, you have such a lovely nature, you are  sweet, kind and romantic, with a positive attitudeBig smile though the way you adore Abhiya/Visu  and express you love for them always brought a smile in my faceSmile 

aww you are so sweet to think of me this wayHug God bless you and all of usSmile 
i like your positive thought, but hun i am sure this show will not get back to the track!Ouch

it lost its charm, even Abhay seems warned out and his scenes with Piya not only they are less, but also lost their magic as Abhay seems so cold and indifferent!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

This was really a shock! I noticed that you were not participating in the Forums much the last few days but did not think much of it. I though you might be busy. 

I absolutely love your FF's. But I have to admit that though I mostly press the like button I normally do not comment on them. I would definitely miss you here because I absolutely love your Posts. What I like most about you is that you speak your mind...just like me and don't bother about what anyone might think.

thanks so much hunEmbarrassed you are way too sweet, and i like your posts too and i am going to miss you, yeah i have noticed you are like me, you say it as you see it and feel it! a quality i admired in you tooBig smile

well isnt this how it should be , i mean we are here to discuss the show and actors based on our own POV! then why people attack?Confused

Unfortunately for me...I still can't stop watching the Serial though I have not been liking it the past few weeks because I committed to give written updates of episodes on my Blog. I definitely do regret starting the Blog in hope that at least this Ekta Serial would be different from her normal stuff and since it is on Vampire Romance it cannot  be bad. I am truly disappointed by the Serial... 

But I still have to write updates on my Blog as I do not give up half way once I start anything I am passionate about like my writing. So unfortunately, if I like the show or not, I have no Option! 

i really relate to how you feel , this is my first Ekta show i ever watched, though i had a pretty much idea of her shows thanks to the members around here and to my late grandmother who was a fan years ago of few her stupid series, as whenever i used to go visit her she would be watching and she would have a bad mood!!LOL i still remember how the camera used to zoom in and out and the annoying musicLOL 

i remember my mom telling her why don't you stop watching these lame shows? and keep on having bad moods, and trust me she never watched the shows till the end as she stopped in the mid!!

like you i had this hope that since this show is for youth and its a vampire based it will be different but hell no she had to bring her usual masala, illogical twists and turns and whatever to spoil it or us 

i am sorry that you have to bare this show and ednure the stupid track for the sake of you blog!  

Honestly, only a miracle can save PKYEK from the mess it is now. And I hope such a thing happens and people like you an Pocahontas come back...

i dont think there is anything that would save the show now, its beyond repair! i wont hope for it as i did once with DMG and it turned out to become from bad to worst till it ended!

poco also quit!!Confused hmm i thought she loved the show! with all its umpteen characters, oh well seems i was wrong!Smile

All the best to you dear...where ever you are. And You would be missed here...

thanks dear and the same to you love ya Hug

Edited by ka7eela - 18 March 2011 at 12:47am

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index