Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 13)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

I know, I am emotional right now too. It's like I have a lump in my throat and this morning I felt really bad when I saw your pm, I felt heartbroken. CryCry I love you too sis and you know you always have me here anytime you just need to talk to about anything at all. I wish you lots and lots of happiness, love, good luck, and success always come your way. I'll just pm you right now. Cry 

yeah i knowHug thanks for that, and thanks for your wishes, i wish the same for you and more, i wish you find your prince charming soon, some one who will be like Abhay in my FF! 
i will pray for it, actually i will pray that we both get someone like that but without the fangs!( trying to make you smile) 

please don't be sad please please please OuchOuch

You seriously did have me smile and chuckle. 

Hug

Yeah, I hope we both find our prince charming like Abhay the one only and only in your FF!!! Cuz, the one on the show is a serious loser! I think we both would probably end up murdering him ourselves. LOL Wink

LOL yeah Abhay of the show  sure is a loser and makes one frustrated enough to kill him, call me i will give you a hand throwing him off  of a cliffWinkLOL

Deal! LOL

I am not sad now that you have given me the assurance that we'll be in touch and I believe in destiny..........we became great friends in the most strangest place called IF! 

yeah thats so true and very odd Smile

Seriously, if you asked me 2-3 years ago....... I never even knew there was site called IF or this place even existed! LOL It was just randomly and by accident I happen to came across this site one fine day and liked how people were discussing and just joined........and the rest day they say is history!

me too!! i knew about it from 2008 when i used to watch DMG  a friend in YouTube told me and asked me to join, so i did and after my first topic, i felt its lame to join a forum of a show!! so i edited my topic and asked  the mods in the topic how can i deactivate my account! telling them its lame to join a  shows forumLOL , anyhow no one answered me so i let it be, i never bothered to log in or read IF!

however when Jeran become  a pair in the show i started to watch DMG  again so i logged in again, and wrote about them an that was my first topic i guess 
and there we get to know each other

OMG, I my initial reaction was the same. When I first saw this site, I was like why would someone join a forum to discuss a serial?? I mean its just a serial.  But, I came across IF just accidentally, and the first post that I ever read was an some SR fans'.......I liked what he/she wrote so, I just joined to let them know that they wrote it good topic and then from there I found myself enjoying conversing with both the opposing and same point of views.

Also, when I was younger, I had gone to visit my cousin who used to live in New York. I remember she used to join these book club meetings where people would just drink coffee and discuss about a particular novels' themes and symbols and stuff. I was only a little kid that time and so, my mom and aunt went shopping so, she was stuck with babysitting me so, she just took me along with her. At the time, I found it hilarious that people were discussing a book! LOL I was like W*H?? It's just a book, they are like pondering over it like it has directions to their lives?

But, years later when we had such discussions in high school and college I realized that even discussing a movie or show's themes we are actually discussing certain situations in life and broadening our viewpoints on various issues. And through this we are able to look at other person's viewpoints, we gain more open-mindness and insight to the world.

So, how some "mature" people not the "immature ones" discussed reminded me of that approach, so, I joined. And plus, many SR fans back in DMG forum were really nice and it was pretty cool to hear that some of them were from Norway, Sweden, parts of India that I had never been to, and like you are the first person, I ever met from Oman. So, it was really cool that I was conversing with people around the world on so many issues and levels who came from different cultures and backgrounds, that is always interesting to get to know people and hear their opinions out. It was like a form of entertainment, socializing, and you gain knowledge about various things through another's perspective or experiences.........so, it was 3-in one. And you make so many friends.

So, God willing, we'll keep in touch! Wink

inshaAllahSmile

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 20 March 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
er....you're leaving?

will miss our discussions yaar. but I have run away from I-F once myself so I won't tell you to stay. LOL

anyway, good luck, and if you still want to stay in touch, send me a scrap n I'll arrange something. ;)

tc! :)

ka7eela

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

@ Paradisekiss053DeadDead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDeadDead

*running to throw up*

hey i have a very sensitive stomach!!! Dead*shuddering* 

he he sorry. I do have one too. But i love to irritate poeple sorry!

so you guys tried to make my last topic part of your game eh? aree yaar you should have wrote something other then this..* still feeling sick*

Last post hai isiliye toh kiya... Tumko itni jaldi nahi jane denge... Agar ayse hi tum thora sick hoke yaha rukh gayi to hamara hi fayda he! LOL

woo!! you want me feel sick before leaving! how meanOuch
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Seriously, if you asked me 2-3 years ago....... I never even knew there was site called IF or this place even existed! LOL It was just randomly and by accident I happen to came across this site one fine day and liked how people were discussing and just joined........and the rest day they say is history!

me too!! i knew about it from 2008 when i used to watch DMG  a friend in YouTube told me and asked me to join, so i did and after my first topic, i felt its lame to join a forum of a show!! so i edited my topic and asked  the mods in the topic how can i deactivate my account! telling them its lame to join a  shows forumLOL , anyhow no one answered me so i let it be, i never bothered to log in or read IF!

however when Jeran become  a pair in the show i started to watch DMG  again so i logged in again, and wrote about them an that was my first topic i guess 
and there we get to know each other

OMG, I my initial reaction was the same. When I first saw this site, I was like why would someone join a forum to discuss a serial?? I mean its just a serial.  But, I came across IF just accidentally, and the first post that I ever read was an some SR fans'.......I liked what he/she wrote so, I just joined to let them know that they wrote it good topic and then from there I found myself enjoying conversing with both the opposing and same point of views.

wow we do have many things in common!!Smile

Also, when I was younger, I had gone to visit my cousin who used to live in New York. I remember she used to join these book club meetings where people would just drink coffee and discuss about a particular novels' themes and symbols and stuff. I was only a little kid that time and so, my mom and aunt went shopping so, she was stuck with babysitting me so, she just took me along with her. At the time, I found it hilarious that people were discussing a book! LOL I was like W*H?? It's just a book, they are like pondering over it like it has directions to their lives?

LOL when you are younger you tend to see things in a different angle! btw one of aunts does that but in internet, apparently there is a forum where they discuss
 books 

But, years later when we had such discussions in high school and college I realized that even discussing a movie or show's themes we are actually discussing certain situations in life and broadening our viewpoints on various issues. And through this we are able to look at other person's viewpoints, we gain more open-mindness and insight to the world.

So, how some "mature" people not the "immature ones" discussed reminded me of that approach, so, I joined. And plus, many SR fans back in DMG forum were really nice and it was pretty cool to hear that some of them were from Norway, Sweden, parts of India that I had never been to, and like you are the first person, I ever met from Oman. So, it was really cool that I was conversing with people around the world on so many issues and levels who came from different cultures and backgrounds, that is always interesting to get to know people and hear their opinions out. It was like a form of entertainment, socializing, and you gain knowledge about various things through another's perspective or experiences.........so, it was 3-in one. And you make so many friends.

@ black yepe thats what its all about, very well put Clap

we get to know about different mentalities and mind sets, sometimes i really  admire what some people write other times i get astonished from what  they try to convey form what they write! and other times i get simply shocked! especially if its regarding something immoral and i find someone encourage it or make it sound right ! oh well to each their own Smile

So, God willing, we'll keep in touch! Wink

inshaAllahSmile

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

er....you're leaving?

will miss our discussions yaar. but I have run away from I-F once myself so I won't tell you to stay. LOL

anyway, good luck, and if you still want to stay in touch, send me a scrap n I'll arrange something. ;)

tc! :)

er yeahTongueLOL

glad you understand my dilemma

btw it has been long since we had some of our long interesting discussions Smile

thanks hun and  good luck to you too hun and take care
@ bold i didn't quite get you?

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey Kaheela, i am dedicating a  story for u then....just like the gay track, we can have this track...

Tracker: Pia why r u so sad?
Pia: Ye Abhay na...itna mysterious hai...hamesha rudely baat karta hai mujhse...itna attitude...i mean why Abhay why...Cry
Tracker: u r right Pia...i feel so bad for u...pyar nahi milne ka dard kya hota hai koi mujhse puchhe...itne time baad mujhe ek bf mila bhi to wo stupid Angad Dead...i mean yea he is funny but i want someone HOTT Wink
Pia: u r too much Tracker...Angad is a nice guy...

*and suddenly Trackers expressions change...she was staring at Pia...*

Tracker: Pia u r Hot too..
Pia: thanks Embarrassed
Tracker: no i mean it...agar Shankar-Shaurya sath ho sakte hai to hum kyo nahi? Embarrassed
Pia: *faints*

aree yaar why you dedicate this track to me!  dedicate some thing nice and normal! or funny!Ouch

i am already feeling sick of one gay track in the show that made me stop watching the show completely DeadLOL so why present another!Dead now dont try to put any ideas into those brainless creative teams heads!  

otherwise the show will  soon be called 'Gays ke ye ek Kahani' ROFL

i feel sick of such tracks,  i get repulsed..it makes me go ewwwwwww 

btw  i didnt watch  Dosttana! although many of my friends said its funny! i didnt want to end up hating John Abraham,  isnt he just dreamy?!!*sigh*

i just cant find it acceptable or funny when a man lusts another man or a woman lust another woman!!Dead

seems you people want to make me feel sick before leaving!!Cry

Edited by ka7eela - 21 March 2011 at 6:19am

lighteningbuzz

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index