Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rumi005

If possible then try to think again before leaving us. I really have bad luck about reading FFs. I was too much addicted to Raksha (ramas) di's FFs and she left us forever.😭 Now you also quiting from the forum.😭

Anyway all the best dear. May God bless you.😊

i am sorry hun😳, please don't be sad :(, and hey thanks for your wishes i wish you all the best and may God Bless all of us 
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hey ramani😊
@bold again?! when did i write a post before about me quiting?!!😕 

thanks, but sorry yaar! i just cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! as to do so i have to be active again in the forum , and i want to quit , i don't want to watch the stupid show or read about it any more! or have to comment , its getting on my nerves really bad!😆 i just totally want to ignore it !

i am not even sure if i will be able to end them, as i just lost the incentive to wrote for Abhay and Piya!! 

but i know it wont be fair for those of you who were always supportive and encouraged me and read them from the start!!😳 :( hence i will give it my best shot!

also i dont want to be spamed with umpteen pms from my lovely readers regrading the updates😳,  as it happened before in DMG forum when i stopped updating my ff there😆 .. thats why i want to end them, i hope you understand!😊

ok..its ur personal wish..ok atleast complete the FFs for our sake..But "Love will find a way" has just now taken its pace but u r going to finish it off..really v loved ur FF very much..the 1st FF i look for is yours then aysha's..after tat i read all other FFs..but now u r quitting..anyway all the best..try ur architectural skills somewhere..the not again was actually u had an idea earlier too..u didnt make separate topic at tat time but u posted in ur FFs...anyhow v love ur writing..take care kaheela..
luv,
ramani

@ bold thats what i am intending to do, actually i have so much to write for both FFs, but i have to end them now cause i am quiting thats why i will try to write one last lengthy update for each😊 

@ blue heheh thanks 😳i have already helped few family members and friends with my ideas and designs

ramani i am going to miss your debates on my FF tracks 😊 you always try to see things in a deferent angle which is challenging for me😉
take care hun 

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hi Kaheela - I know I am writing this post very late as I didn't have heart yesterday to reply to yet another farewell post. 

I didn't press the like button also in this post as I didn't like the post. What is there to like in it? That you are leaving? That you are finishing off your FFs fast? That you were not well-treated by some Forum members? That you are saying thank you to rest of us because you are leaving us?

😕

hey Ritzie my biggest critic😆 🤗 

aww hun sorry if i made you sad😳

and hey i didnt expect anyone to press the like button here😆 as i wrote this topic to stop my self from despairing just like that, i felt it wont be fair for my friends or those who follow my ff😳 i felt obliged to tell them that i am quiting!

also i didnt want the basheers to feel they have won and that i quit because of them😆

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Ll spam this topic if you go..and i know it doesnt matter...so i ll spam your inbox😛 may i..lol😭.plish dear..dunn go.....😔..every show has ups and downs..it ll be on track someday..

hey Aparajita🤗you are most welcome to spam my pm😆but please don't be sad, please, please please. always smile😃

the show is a gone case  trust me!
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

hey Ritzie my biggest critic😆 🤗 

aww hun sorry if i made you sad😳

and hey i didnt expect anyone to press the like button here😆 as i wrote this topic to stop my self from despairing just like that, i felt it wont be fair for my friends or those who follow my ff😳 i felt obliged to tell them that i am quiting!

also i didnt want the basheers to feel they have won and that i quit because of them😆

I was never your critic. I was a big fan of your FFs. If some of our opinions don't match that doesn't mean I am a critic, does it?😕

I have been trying to stop you go from begining and I am really upset that I couldn't. 

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzy88

Bravo!!!!!!!!

👏👏👏
As u have already started, I am quitting from Today.......
Wish me luck.....

thanks welcome to the group😆 wish you the best of luck!😊
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

🥺Kaheela i nvr knew dat ppl attackd u at a personal level😲......just for disliking vahbiz......and yes aunty is not abusive😆.....i dnt usually mind ppl when dey call me dat coz i luk alot older dan my age nd am fat,not too much.....but Kaheela to sum ppl it is aslight on deir person.....they want to luk young as deir age indicates bt dey r hw god created dem.....to be hnst wid u sumtyms evn i feel sad.....dat apart bashing u for ur personal interest was downright outrageous😡......nd abt d show lyk v hav said scores of tym d cvs hav lst it......lots of talent is being wasted in d show....dnt watch it if u dnt lyk it.....bt if u hav it in u cmplt ur ffs....am missing u nd poco very much....hpe to meet u on other shows forums lov u lotss

its ok hun we have different mentalities around us, this is what happens when people become fanatics fans!, i never bash real people nor i make fun of peoples looks!
so i never said any thing bad about her looks, i dare anyone to prove me wrong! all i said she is older then him as if she was an aunty!

and hey hun don't mind those who try to bring you down always look at them like they are the one who need some mental help for having some kind of inferior complexes and psychologically its true!

as those who try to demean others are the one who are feeling low of themselves so they bring others down so they feel good about them selves😉   

thanks hun , i hope we meet again too,  keep smiling and God bless us all 🤗
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">aww thanks so much😃yeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for good😊but hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!😊</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!😊</font>

oh i just wish i could get to know u better. I just love reading stories nd i respect anyone who is gud at writing cuz i cant write a single page..!
and wen i say that i want to be ur frnd, i mean it and it has nothing to do with india forums... i could add u on fb if u like that is to say if u r there...
and i'll be looking forward to how u end ur story... all the best nd tk cr.

...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">aww thanks so much😃yeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for good😊but hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!😊</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!😊</font>

Edited by N_NS - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey plzzzzzzzzz dont do dis 

i knw ur disgusted wid da show bt dont b unfair wid ur threads
plzzzzzzzz write for us

hey dear😊 thanks for liking my writings, hey i will try to write lengthy endings for both of the FFs 😊