Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Most evil character from Ramayan ?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do u think was most evil ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [7.69%]
8 [61.54%]
3 [23.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Dpka1415

Well my vote goes to Srupnakha ... the reason i chose her over Manthara is the intentions behind their evil deeds ....
though Manthara was the sole reason for Ramji's vanvas but her intentions were loyal towards Kaikeyi and Bharat (atleast in the material world)
but what srupnakha did was for her own personal revenge .... she lied to her brother Ravan that she was being harassed by Ramji n Lakshman ji and she drew Ravan's attention towards Sitaji for Sitaji was the only wall between her n Ramji(according to her) and then she was the reason why Ravan abducted Sitaji ....

ohhh.. deeps we wrote almost the same thing ... Big smile  Hug
heheheheeee yeah di .... just a sec here n there WinkLOL

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Well my vote goes to Srupnakha ... the reason i chose her over Manthara is the intentions behind their evil deeds ....
though Manthara was the sole reason for Ramji's vanvas but her intentions were loyal towards Kaikeyi and Bharat (atleast in the material world)
but what srupnakha did was for her own personal revenge .... she lied to her brother Ravan that she was being harassed by Ramji n Lakshman ji and she drew Ravan's attention towards Sitaji for Sitaji was the only wall between her n Ramji(according to her) and then she was the reason why Ravan abducted Sitaji ....

humare  khayalat kitne milte julte hain ROFL

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 18 March 2011 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

eheheheeee bilkul ji .... well thts "D" factor i guess ....LOLLOLLOL
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i also agree that Shurapanakha was most evil, she was also most selfish !!Angry Even though Ravan was main villain in Ramayan, he had some good factors too which I did not see at all in Shurpanakha. And yes, the actress was super annoying in AS ramayan, i could not stand her laugh !!AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...PARiNA...

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

eheheheeee bilkul ji .... well thts "D" factor i guess ....LOLLOLLOL

"D" factor .. hehehe ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
shhh.... par this is our secret WinkLOL
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Valid points in explaining your choices everyone! Clap Now I'm here to disagree! LOL (mind you I'm not saying you all are wrong, I just think differently) Embarrassed

> Manthara - it can also be said that she was just playing her role here...in some cases she is just seen as an instrument and also that Mata Saraswati sat on her tongue to give Kaikeyi the instruction to ask for those boon. For me, she certainly had wicked intentions but to her they were for the betterment of the people she loved.

Raavan is responsible for the death of Dushtabuddhi, Shurpanaka's husband which is the reason why she was looking for a mate in the first place (ya I know that asuras married more than once but it is said after the death of her husband she was riled up and spent most of her days travelling between Lanka and the forests visiting her relatives and it is on one such journey that she meets Shri Ram).

And what about the rape of Rambha, who could be considered Raavan's daughter-in-law?? For me, someone who commits such a heinous act is definitely most evil!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I voted for Surpanaka. She saw Ram killing her brothers Khar and Dushan who were equally powerful as Ravan and 14000 soldiers within no time; that too all alone. Even after knowing the strength of Ram, she went to Ravan and forced him to abduct Sita. In fact she lied to Ravan about the whole incident. Surpanaka is a brilliant example of how one's ego could bring the destruction of the entire family. In fact, it was not Ram, but it was Surpanaka who destroyed the entire rakhasa community.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Shurpnakha n later Ayodhya Ki Praja,,,,no one can be so cruel than those people...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.DharmaPriyaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index