RBO Written Update 17th Mar - HILARIOUS

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I am stilll under trance of Yesterday's Mindblowing episode !!!!!!!!!
Golden Silver Platinum Sabkuch thaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Yet another Hilarious Epsiode ... Yashashri is FulltooFatak ... Stole the show today !!!!!!
Karan ... Hahahahhhaahahha ... A 9-month CUTE surprise !!!!!!

Okay enough of Gushing ... Here it goes ....

Episode Begins with Sunil in the living room reading newspaper after dinner ....
( Major Blooper here ...Yest Episode ended with Blue Nightsuit and now back to Khanak in Yellow Dress ) Khanak comes to talk to him ...
Khanak: Adaa...
Sunil: Arey Khanak beta..You dint sleep till now ?
Khanak: Was cleaning the Kitchen ... Filling in for Haribha ..
Sunil: Hmm..Isnt this supposed to be done by my Bahu .... Khanak smiles..What a Smile Yaaar !
Khanak: Shantanu is tired ..So i thought i will do it myself ... I want to speak to you ....
Sunil: Shooot ... I mean Haan Bolo..
Khanak: Woh .. Shantanu's Card Dues are to be paid... We went shoppping but his card dint work ...
Sunil: Shantanu's card is not working ?? Alrite I will pay the bills tomorrow...
Khanak: Adaa, do you always pay his bills ?
Sunil : Hmmm ..Either me or Akshay .... I thought this time he will pay since he has been successful in his music career ... But No problem .. I will take care of it .. Dont worry ..
Khanak : Nahi adaa .. What you are saying is right .. Shantanu should realise his responsibilities ... How long will you keeep paying his bills ...
Sunil: But beta ... His career is still building up ... We shouldnt bombard him with toooo many responsibilities right now .... Lets take it slowly ...
Khanak: But you dont pay his bills ... Atleast he should pay for his expenses ....
Sunil: theek hain beta ....
Khanak: Good Neend
Sunil:  Good Nite .... Lagta hain ... This gurl is gonnna make Shaan an Ideal Husband !!!!
Khanak thinking : Adaa is right .... Shaan should be made to realise his responsibilities one by one .... She thinks ways ..

Scene Changes to Rahul on the Phone with Khanak as Shantanu ...
Rahul: Haan khanak Bolo ..
Khanak: Kaisa Hain yaaar..
Rahul: Main to theek hooon.. Whats up with you ?
Khanak: I wanted to ask about my music launch ...
Rahul: Arrey there was some issue with it and hence it got delayed ... But we should hear something sooon on that ...
Khanak: How long will it take ?
Rahul: Why are you asking all these questions???Where is Shaan?
Khanak: I am Shantanu... I mean for today i am Shantanu ..
Rahul talking to himself .. Iska matlab Khanak is Shaan and Shaan is Khanak today ..
Duck enters fiddling with his Tee... Rahul asks him whats wrong ...

Scene Changes to Sunil & Akshay Cheering Sachin ... Screaming loudly Sachin Sachin !!!!
Khanak loooks on from above, thinking itnaa Shor .. Uff So much Noise that tooo for this stupid Gili Danda game ...
Madhavi wearing a black saree ... Watches them scream and stands in front of them ... In front of the TV ...
Sunil: arey... How come suddenly its dark ?
Akki : Dad, Mom aayee hain .... Wearing a Black Saree...
Madz: Stop It ...What is all this Noise .... She threatens to switch off the TV...
Akki: Mom Mom .. Calm Down.. We promise that we will not make noise .... Pakkka

Madz leaves from there and the very next moment they start screaming again .. Khanak is amazed at their childishness and comes down to scold them ...
Sunil: Akshay ...Khanak ki nazar bhi TV ke switch par hain ... Usko beech main beethate hain ....
Akshay: Arey Khanak aaaona .. Humare saath baitho ... Khanak sits with them ...Watching Cricket with Popcorn ...

Scene changes to Shaan talking to Rahul about the entire role reversal
Rahul is trying to understand the entire situation .... Shaan is all confused.. Duck brings some VCDs based on Pregnancy , Nine Months , Deliveries .... Shaan is irritated and makes the other two watch with them tooo .. All three of them with a myriad of expressions .... Confused and Disgusted and Scared and Worried ...Gandhiji's 3 Monkeys .. Hahahahhaaha

Scene Changes back to Sunil, Akki & Khanak watching the match ...
Sunil: Tell me Khanak, what do you think about the match ...
Khanak: Mujhe kuch maamla theek nahi lag raha hain..Dekhiye naa .... Everyone is running behind one balll ...Instead why cant each play with individual ballls ... Yeh kaisa game hain ...
Sunil and Khanak are dumdfounded by her reaction ...
Khanak: Aur dekho .... Woh Topiwala. He is so rude ... Pointing Fingers ate everyone ... Doesnt he know that before pointing fingers at others, he should worry about himself ....
Akki: Khanak...He is the Umpire .
Khanak: jo bhi hoga apne gharpar hoga .. How can he pinpoint others ?? Looook at that .. All are running behind one ball .... Why dont they reduce the number of people... No fights then !!!
Wo Dekho ... Bade Papa ne bhi dono haaath upar utha diye ...
Akki: Areeeey Khanak, thats called as a Sixer ....
Khanak: Ofcourse Sir toh kahenge na use ... Bade papa jo Hain .... Aur woh dekho ... Itna Bhaaga.... And he is all Sweaty now .... He should go home and have a clean bath with soap ... Ekdum RagadKe ....
Akki is superirritated and vows to strangle her .. Khanak asks Adaa to save her ... Sunil says he will strangulate Akki if he doesnt make Khanak keep her mouth shut ....

(WHAT a SCENE ... EASE / SPONTANIETY  perfect... Hats Off Rushad Yashu & Sunil )

Scene Changes to Ducks Shaan and Rahul all scared and worried about before and after pregnancy ...
Shaan: Yaaar ... Aur Kitnaa... Kitnaaa.. Maine Bhi SOch raha thaa ... How painful it is to deliver a baby ... Yaaaar Aaaaaaaa
Duck: Abey sochsochkar mujhe Dard Hone laga hain ...Aaaaaaa aaaaaa..
Rahul: Duck bas kar yaar ...
Shaan: Rehne de Rahul ... He is scared ...
Rahul: Thats it Shaan ... Do that to Khanak ... Tell her about the pain and the woes .. Scare her ...
Shaan: Haaaan yaaar .. Idea accha hain ...

Scene Changes to Shaan at the doooor ...
Khanak comes and Shocked to see him ... Sunil , Khusboo And Madz are alll roooted to the their spot ...
Khanak: Shantanu, what is this ?
Sunil: Eighth Wonder !!!!!
Shaan is pretending to be in pain ..
Khanak: Its not correct to mimic/make fun of  the beautiful feeling of being a expecting Mother..
Shaan: You had said rite ... Be Khanak for a day .. Lo bangaya main Khanak ..Shaan feels nauseatic and runs to puke ..
Madz: Tum kya Adaa Adaa kar rahi ho...This was all your plan rite ?
Boo: Exactly ...Now Shantanu has taken it to a new level ...
Sunil: I am with Khanak ... Wait a minute .. I need to rethink...You made fun of my game !
All threee leave from there to decide whom to support ...
Shaan: Arey yaar Khanak .. yeh Ulti ...
Khanak: Ek baar nahi ... This is gonna happpen again and again ... Dont worry ... I am there with you ...I will take care of you in every step ... She takes him to their Bedroom .. Aaramse Shantanu ..
Shaan sits on the bed ... Khanak is all enacting a Overprotective Shaan .. Leaves to get him some thing to eat ... Shaaan ka Maha Popat - Gaya tha Khanak to Darane .. Khanak toh IssMart hain re !!!!!!

Scene Changes back to Rahul and Duck .... they realise that they have left the Pregnancy Symptoms list with them ... Now how will Shaan try to scare Khanak ... They are having fun and Shaan is alll worrried and irritated at them having fun at his state ....

KT is damn Cute ... SuperHot and Cute ..what a deadly combo...Koi Nazar Utaro... Would-Be-Mommy Shaan ki ... Hahahahhhhhaahha

Precap:
Shaaan at the balcony waiting for Duck/Rahul to arrive .... Duck hands him the List .... And tries to leave through the door ... Shaan tells him to leave from the balcony itself ... Duck disagrees as he is not yet married and doesnt have kids alsooo .... Shaan forces him to descend thru the Balcony ... Hahahaahhaahahahahaaa

SUPER HILARIOUS Episode !!!!
Do Watch it for YM / KT ofcourse .... Sunil & Akshay tooo ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For a change Rahul was gooood today ... Ducks is cute as always !!!!!!!

shalini thnks fr the maha cute n funny update

paisa vasool part 2 epi fr me
 superbly acted by all
 loved them to bits
 ym n kt stole the show but ym was awesome in d cricket scene n kt maha maha adorable as d pregnant khanak

cvs n new deirector i love u guys soooooooooooooooooooo much fr every epi this month u guys r doing a  super cool job ...............bow to u guysπŸ€—

Thanks Shalini..

Can't wait to watch the epi!
Thankss Karish and Veenator !!!!!
Shals loved the update re!!

Brilliant update and watchable episode!!

Loved the comments in Blue.. were even more hilarious..πŸ˜†πŸ‘
shals  gerat and wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
todays episode another geart episode
loved all scene when shaan looked preg stomech and their expression maha cute and funny
loved the akki sunil and khanak scene were very cute and funny and khanak comments that
time sooo cute loved itπŸ‘
karan /yashu done a great job  and both act very well with sunil madz and akki duck all of them
done their scenes excilientπŸ‘
thanks to cvs to give another wonderful and awesome episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for update sounds like a full on episode....

Thanks shalnuts....thankooo