Mythological Masti

Since when did u luv God??

Poll Question: At what age did u all start luving God ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [25.00%]
7 [58.33%]
1 [8.33%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [8.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
im curious about this, have u all luved God and felt close to Hindu scriptures always?? Or did u start luving God and religion from a specific age?Embarrassed I will be honest, I luv God since my childhood, because I grew up with all the mytho stories since a long time and I felt very close to all characters, but especially shri Ram and sita Mata !!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Since when did u luv God??" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Well, as I remember, from since my chidlhood because my mom used to tell me stories about hindu mythology, just like you said. But, using what Shri Prabhupada ji said, I will vote for since birth, because, we are all eternally attached to God from before birth and till after death and more. :)

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 17 March 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch...Mina...Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
 I love God from my birth! & I also believe that I was blessed by God at the moment of my birth, because even before I learned  how to talk or to walk, I came to know  God's leela & started to worship him. It's very very true, my friends! Even before I learned to read, I loved to listen Ramayan, Mahabharat, Bhagbwat again & again from my mother & grandmother, &  always tried to rush to the temples or the houses wherever God was worshiped! Spirituality is my in born. You know, my mother couldn't feed me until I listened the Bhajan's or the recitations of Ramayan or Krishna Leela! That holy sounds worked in me like magic!

DebipriyaShivangBuch...Mina...Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
if u say believe .. that since childhood .
dont want to be diplomatic  here .. honestly started Loving Him ... recently

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 18 March 2011 at 9:10am

DebipriyaUrmila11...Mina...Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
well i have grown up watching the mytho shows .... n u guyz wont believe generally kids love going to zoo or markets or amusement parks .... but my Dad says once my mom went to some place leaving me with my dad at home n i didnt let him stay at home the whole day ....LOLLOLLOL actually when i was 2-3years old at that time the place where we lived had a lot of temples nearby ....so he had to take me to each n every temple that day LOLLOL

actually what God means i realised in the teenage ... before that it was just the mytho shows .... bhajans...etc which attracted me .... ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch...Mina......PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
wowww, thanx for ur replies everyone !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Very Nice Topic Mina!! Star

Ok, I'm going with Parina here... Me too realised about Devotion, Surrendership and about the Divine Love of the Lord only a few years back. So in a sense, I can say that since then, I became aware about my Spiritual Journey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBuch...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Good topic dear.

Since my parents were working I was with my grandparents and I used to go to my parents only during weekends. My grandmother used to recite all the scriptures and tell me the meaning in my childhood days. Since I was a child she used to narrate everything in very simple language. My grandfather also used to narrate stories from scriptures to me. I think it is then I used to admire the wonders of God which later changed to a deep love for him and to a strong believe that he would be there to protect me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.