sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i really liked the way mona was concerned for hetal even anu seemed impressed.it was nice to see hetal apologising to mona for misunderstnding her.and the way mona told hetal to hug anu was cute,the funny ting hetal and anu never hugged before,deir hug was cute.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really...didnt watched the episode yet...thanks for sharing..also waiting for ur update...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am not updating today,kajol is doing it.she updates on tuesdays and thursday,she will b updating on monday too,as i am little busy. today episode was good. i really liked mona today
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sherma

i really liked the way mona was concerned for hetal even anu seemed impressed.it was nice to see hetal apologising to mona for misunderstnding her.and the way mona told hetal to hug anu was cute,the funny ting hetal and anu never hugged before,deir hug was cute.

😆😆 hummm panjabi kudi cha gayi hai gujaratio par..😉 and yes...the hugging part was super cute..and omg...the way anu was blushing..😳 by god maza aa gaya...that scene was superb!!😃
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The hug was cute.  Surprised Anu never hugged his siste Hetal before.  It was good to see Hetal apologising to Mona.
coolwoman thumbnail

I am just fida over this guy.  what to say. But I want more masti, romance shomance between anu and mona.  just to see him blush more.

D.
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolwoman

I am just fida over this guy.  what to say. But I want more masti, romance shomance between anu and mona.  just to see him blush more.

D.

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  That's too funny
coolwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sahra_

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  That's too funny

Why do you find it funny.