India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

anu-mona-hetal

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i really liked the way mona was concerned for hetal even anu seemed impressed.it was nice to see hetal apologising to mona for misunderstnding her.and the way mona told hetal to hug anu was cute,the funny ting hetal and anu never hugged before,deir hug was cute.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tubbibeetaurussri11RoyalLEO_Krrish

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
really...didnt watched the episode yet...thanks for sharing..also waiting for ur update...
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
am not updating today,kajol is doing it.she updates on tuesdays and thursday,she will b updating on monday too,as i am little busy. today episode was good. i really liked mona today
RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i really liked the way mona was concerned for hetal even anu seemed impressed.it was nice to see hetal apologising to mona for misunderstnding her.and the way mona told hetal to hug anu was cute,the funny ting hetal and anu never hugged before,deir hug was cute.
LOLLOL hummm panjabi kudi cha gayi hai gujaratio par..Wink and yes...the hugging part was super cute..and omg...the way anu was blushing..Embarrassed by god maza aa gaya...that scene was superb!!Big smile
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
The hug was cute.  Surprised Anu never hugged his siste Hetal before.  It was good to see Hetal apologising to Mona.
coolwoman Senior Member
coolwoman
coolwoman

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

I am just fida over this guy.  what to say. But I want more masti, romance shomance between anu and mona.  just to see him blush more.

D.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_RoyalLEO_Krrish

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolwoman

I am just fida over this guy.  what to say. But I want more masti, romance shomance between anu and mona.  just to see him blush more.

D.
 ROFLROFL  That's too funny
coolwoman Senior Member
coolwoman
coolwoman

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sahra_

Originally posted by coolwoman

D.
 ROFLROFL  That's too funny
Why do you find it funny. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index