Mark of Excellence & Brilliance- Chaar Chaand Perf - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Veena-

Agreed!!

ShaNak and KT and Yash at a whole new level.
They never cease to raise the bar.. and that to on themselves.
Hats off!!!

Love them.. and love ShaNak!!

U know Veena how big I am on my fav. subject but this time this post is strictly appreciating their acting skills regardless of anything...they are just fab when they are together!

sure they have ups and downs but who doesn't...?
Rooj,

Nice post.  Truly they deserve this. πŸ‘
Originally posted by rooj-i

U know Veena how big I am on my fav. subject but this time this post is strictly appreciating their acting skills regardless of anything...they are just fab when they are together!

Its a normal phenomenon just like bad hair days.. or bad anything anytime!! No one is perfect.. but they are... perfect as ShaNak!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shall be waiting for detailed analysis. If I am not there.. do pm me.. grrr. sometimes IF has good posts lost in the pages behind!!
Originally posted by jparker

Its a normal phenomenon just like bad hair days.. or bad anything anytime!! No one is perfect.. but they are... perfect as ShaNak!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shall be waiting for detailed analysis. If I am not there.. do pm me.. grrr. sometimes IF has good posts lost in the pages behind!!

Awwww Jessie ur sooo cute...i feel like asking how old r u then i already know the answer🀣 Bhudi amma like me🀣

and yes I'll surely do that!

actually it's the chemistry of Shanak or Yasharan that is perfect, although there are bad days here too

Everyone has ups and downs..
but frankly I haven't seen that down from Yash!! (i have to say this!)
Regardless.. they are just amazing together.. they bring out the best in each other.. and their acting skills.. there is no two ways about it.. They are the best on TV right now. 😳

Awwww Jessie ur sooo cute...i feel like asking how old r u then i already know the answer🀣 Bhudi amma like me🀣

and yes I'll surely do that!

actually it's the chemistry of Shanak or Yasharan that is perfect, although there are bad days here too
boodhi hogi tu!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Vsie you guessed right amma part right.. but not that boodhi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, ShaNak.. sigh.. πŸ˜†

Regardless.. they are just amazing together.. they bring out the best in each other.. and their acting skills.. there is no two ways about it.. They are the best on TV right now. 😳
I know that is ur opinion and i respect that but I beg to differ
somehow there have been times where I thought she cud do better, even KT, but call it lack of interest or other things...
@Rooj..
i am cool with that.... i don't mean to make any comparisions and draw from the topic here.

At the end of the day.. they both equally make us feel good.. or get the 'feel good feeling' in us with the amazing performances.. Kudos to them!!!

Kari:

honestly they are superb however I beg to differ with Yashu being the best actress...Idk but I think Rati is really, really good. Not over dose in anything and so far she has done well...

as for Yashu, a lot to learn but she is excellent in her own way

now for KT even I agree, he is by far the most versatile actor but then so is Arjun Bij. He is good too but not as amazing as KT.

I even loved Ram

but when it comes to Jodis Yasharan take the cake hands down!

@ gaayu: thank you ji...Idk but i think with comedy, they are so down to earth people that it comes natural to them.it's like they are being themselves rather than acting

@ Shalnuts: LMAO marwana hai kya?🀣🀣

hey rooji! excellent post but am gonna have to disagree with you here. yashu is quite brilliant IMO and like veena says we haven't really seen a real down in her case. she is also very original in her expressions and not to mention pretty consistent. i am definitely not saying that she's the best actress around. no. but she is definitely one of the best. call me biased or whatever but i will give credit where it's due. πŸ˜³

i agree that KT is a superb superb actor. most versatile i won't say because he's only played two roles till date and both of them are quite similar. one can't really judge how versatile an actor is until they have at least spent years in the industry and donned varied roles. same goes for yashu in the versatility department. i personally think that HT is the best actor in tellywood currently. KT is one of the best actors, just like yashu is one of the best actresses. that's what i honestly think!

p.s.

i already know you'll beg to differ so don't even bother saying it! πŸ€£

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago

can't agree more! when they act together, it really is something else! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago