Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

My thoughts (Page 3)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts
that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.

Krishna has already began to feel guilty ..it was Amma's pride in her son that was causing discomfort and also Pratigya's words in the adda when she talks about expectation and happiness of his parents.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was likeShocked
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..ClapClap..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]


in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..

They are older generation who still go by the feudal laws ..and she is from village ..so from her POV..P will appear quite exotic specimen.

and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,
 
the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .Smile& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .Smile
 



Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyMitu_

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 542

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Interesting thoughts on the promo. If you take it at face value its quite shocking and very one dimensional. Delve deeper and you can make out the message the CV's are trying to send out. That such behaviour can not/and should not be tolerated in the name of 'Holi'. What clicked for me was that i felt Krish was the only one not 'in' character because of what he said. They used him to say what many say when such 'masti' takes place during that time. Funny isnt it that Holi is a religious festival yet they are people who turn a blind eye to such behaviour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 14629

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Mitaly..

After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts
that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.

Krishna has already began to feel guilty ..it was Amma's pride in her son that was causing discomfort and also Pratigya's words in the adda when she talks about expectation and happiness of his parents.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was likeShocked
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..ClapClap..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]


in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..

They are older generation who still go by the feudal laws ..and she is from village ..so from her POV..P will appear quite exotic specimen.

and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,
 
the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .Smile& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .Smile
 



Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.
Thanax  Tanthya D
 
 
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was likeShocked
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..ClapClap..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]
 
Thanx  Tanthya D
YES it will take another year to find some work ,but now we can see that Kesar has started to fight back , & she also had share her problems with her mom , i thought she might  hide  her problems and wont tell her anythings . Its all prat's incouragment made Keasar to do that .Othervise kesar was lile katputly , Now she dare to look her  husband's eye and she also hit him with glass so she started to protect herself .  
 
 


Edited by Mitaly.. - 18 March 2011 at 9:00am
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..
Thanx sweet
But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo
Behudi itni tarif ka pm to bheja tha wo kam that kaa?
YES HE was sweet and nashy me chur .LOL
 
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile
Thanx chere i'll wait.
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Im replying  my selfLOLLOLLOLROFL
 
 that what i wrote in my  post
i seen pia 's post link
 
 
Arhaan said same thing that i mantioned in my  POST  Big smileBig smileBig smile
Wohi hum veiwvers ko dikhana chahtye hay kya hota hay aur kaya  nahi hone chahiye Star
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
24th August- Trina's thoughts

2

Author: trina_saras   Replies: 14   Views: 1336

trina_saras 14 1336 24 August 2010 at 6:58pm by trina_saras
my thoughts on upcoming track

Author: dhakarn   Replies: 4   Views: 927

dhakarn 4 927 23 August 2010 at 6:24am by Kriya_4eva
The future...my thoughts

Author: mannisha   Replies: 2   Views: 631

mannisha 2 631 11 June 2010 at 4:20am by chhaya007
Komal Behavior and my thoughts!!!!

2

Author: loveanime   Replies: 10   Views: 1233

loveanime 10 1233 01 April 2010 at 5:42pm by Chaccha
My thoughts 25 March :)))

2

Author: loveanime   Replies: 13   Views: 1443

loveanime 13 1443 26 March 2010 at 1:43am by Evash

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index