India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

My thoughts (Page 3)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts
that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.

Krishna has already began to feel guilty ..it was Amma's pride in her son that was causing discomfort and also Pratigya's words in the adda when she talks about expectation and happiness of his parents.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was likeShocked
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..ClapClap..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]

in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..

They are older generation who still go by the feudal laws ..and she is from village ..so from her POV..P will appear quite exotic specimen.

and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,

the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .Smile& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .Smile

Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyMitu_

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Interesting thoughts on the promo. If you take it at face value its quite shocking and very one dimensional. Delve deeper and you can make out the message the CV's are trying to send out. That such behaviour can not/and should not be tolerated in the name of 'Holi'. What clicked for me was that i felt Krish was the only one not 'in' character because of what he said. They used him to say what many say when such 'masti' takes place during that time. Funny isnt it that Holi is a religious festival yet they are people who turn a blind eye to such behaviour.

Mitu_

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Mitaly..

After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts
that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.

Krishna has already began to feel guilty ..it was Amma's pride in her son that was causing discomfort and also Pratigya's words in the adda when she talks about expectation and happiness of his parents.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was likeShocked
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..ClapClap..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]

in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..

They are older generation who still go by the feudal laws ..and she is from village ..so from her POV..P will appear quite exotic specimen.

and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,

the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .Smile& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .Smile

Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.
Thanax  Tanthya D

Thanx  Tanthya D
YES it will take another year to find some work ,but now we can see that Kesar has started to fight back , & she also had share her problems with her mom , i thought she might  hide  her problems and wont tell her anythings . Its all prat's incouragment made Keasar to do that .Othervise kesar was lile katputly , Now she dare to look her  husband's eye and she also hit him with glass so she started to protect herself .  

Edited by Mitaly.. - 18 March 2011 at 9:00am
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..
Thanx sweet
But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo
Behudi itni tarif ka pm to bheja tha wo kam that kaa?
YES HE was sweet and nashy me chur .LOL

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile
Thanx chere i'll wait.
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Im replying  my selfLOLLOLLOLROFL

that what i wrote in my  post
i seen pia 's post link

Arhaan said same thing that i mantioned in my  POST  Big smileBig smileBig smile
Wohi hum veiwvers ko dikhana chahtye hay kya hota hay aur kaya  nahi hone chahiye Star

Go to top