Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.

Thanax  Tanthya D

when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was like😲
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..πŸ‘πŸ‘..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]

Thanx  Tanthya D
YES it will take another year to find some work ,but now we can see that Kesar has started to fight back , & she also had share her problems with her mom , i thought she might  hide  her problems and wont tell her anythings . Its all prat's incouragment made Keasar to do that .Othervise kesar was lile katputly , Now she dare to look her  husband's eye and she also hit him with glass so she started to protect herself .  

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..

Thanx sweet
But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo
Behudi itni tarif ka pm to bheja tha wo kam that kaa?
YES HE was sweet and nashy me chur .πŸ˜†

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile

Thanx chere i'll wait.
Mitu_ thumbnail
Im replying  my selfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

that what i wrote in my  post
i seen pia 's post link

Arhaan said same thing that i mantioned in my  POST  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wohi hum veiwvers ko dikhana chahtye hay kya hota hay aur kaya  nahi hone chahiye ⭐️

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
apna inbox empty karain gi aap dhanewat😑
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely thought sisss
dont worry no one wil bash u
if they do they got me to deal wiv loll
dont worry about ur english i think its fine as long as we can read it theres ofin wrong wiv it
anyway i love ur thoughts thanks 4 the post love ya