India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Clear my Misunderstanding (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Aww, yea just been unwell and fed up with the show thanks allah am fine now, yeh competition ye I forgot about it, thnks for reminding, ur pure ahead of me :(

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

What? Gohem? Switzerland? That's the biggest joke ave ever heard?
Gohem honeymood switzerland omg am going nuts over here, aehem going to kill gopi totally

LOL Totally.
Tongue Others have suggested his going to leave her at the airport, but personally because his family is going to ask him on his return he won't do that, but he will leave her in the room the whole time, she is not going to see any sites nothing, she will sleep on the floorLOL, like at home. Though she is going to be left out, but still i cannot wait to see it happen. I'm so impatient, i want to jump to next week already.
at least i have hope nafisa   i dont think he will leave her at airport or room, because remember nani will ask gopi to tell her everything n if she says she just stayed in her room then nani will get angry with aham

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Yea suk ben but I don't believe the cvs anymore
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I want to fast forward time to just before they leave for Switzerland, then the whole trip, the experience, just the two of them, everything, i hope whilst they are there, they won't show the MM or CM, and just concentrate on them, but if it's for a few days, i suppose they will have to show the other side too, i bet R and U will be planning some evil deed on Gopi's return to ruin any progress made in Switzerland, but never mind, i just want to see it happen. 
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Yea suk ben but I don't believe the cvs anymore
as you know with all serials if they continue with this cat n mouse game they will lose the audience,  tere liya when fans saw that ritesh was going to marry tani what happened a up roar ,  everyone wants goham together so lets see what happens if switzerland does not make it for goham then nothing will n gopi needs to leave

-Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Who doesn't want them together as one, even I do, did u read my new ff I posted now a few minutes back

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I want to fast forward time to just before they leave for Switzerland, then the whole trip, the experience, just the two of them, everything, i hope whilst they are there, they won't show the MM or CM, and just concentrate on them, but if it's for a few days, i suppose they will have to show the other side too, i bet R and U will be planning some evil deed on Gopi's return to ruin any progress made in Switzerland, but never mind, i just want to see it happen. 
nafisa u and r will try but what if  suhagg rath is done n baby on the way,  they will see everyone loving gopi caring for her etc
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Whatever t is suk ben, I want them together on screen, and fall in love and I believe cv will make it happen asap, when they will fingers crosssed

suk19

Go to top