Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Clear my Misunderstanding - Page 2

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to fast forward time to just before they leave for Switzerland, then the whole trip, the experience, just the two of them, everything, i hope whilst they are there, they won't show the MM or CM, and just concentrate on them, but if it's for a few days, i suppose they will have to show the other side too, i bet R and U will be planning some evil deed on Gopi's return to ruin any progress made in Switzerland, but never mind, i just want to see it happen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

Yea suk ben but I don't believe the cvs anymore

as you know with all serials if they continue with this cat n mouse game they will lose the audience,  tere liya when fans saw that ritesh was going to marry tani what happened a up roar ,  everyone wants goham together so lets see what happens if switzerland does not make it for goham then nothing will n gopi needs to leave
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who doesn't want them together as one, even I do, did u read my new ff I posted now a few minutes back
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I want to fast forward time to just before they leave for Switzerland, then the whole trip, the experience, just the two of them, everything, i hope whilst they are there, they won't show the MM or CM, and just concentrate on them, but if it's for a few days, i suppose they will have to show the other side too, i bet R and U will be planning some evil deed on Gopi's return to ruin any progress made in Switzerland, but never mind, i just want to see it happen. 

nafisa u and r will try but what if  suhagg rath is done n baby on the way,  they will see everyone loving gopi caring for her etc
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Whatever t is suk ben, I want them together on screen, and fall in love and I believe cv will make it happen asap, when they will fingers crosssed
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

nafisa u and r will try but what if  suhagg rath is done n baby on the way,  they will see everyone loving gopi caring for her etc

But baby will come when Gopi will have left the MM already. U and R would do their kalakari as soon as GoHam arrive at home after Switzerland, they will be planning it, whilst their are away. To guess they will pretend she stole something, have her thrown out. 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

ayesha  dont worry aham isnt going to kill gopi in fact the production house is coming up with something big.  so chugalkor aunty from sbs said that Gopi n aham are going to  switzerland on honeymoon.  i think may be not honeymoon but aham is going on a business trip so nani says that Gopi goes with aham  for a few days, i am sure that we will see Gopi in western wear n with her new makeover look stunning.

Can you imagine aham buys gopi a dress  he tells her that as they are going to dinner with client that she should wear a  black n silver dress tightly fitted so you can see her curves.   He tells her he will meet her downstair in lobby, she gets dressed but is uncomfortable  but decides if this is what ahamji wants.  She walks out of the lift  the client see her first mr modi here comes your beautiful wife, Aham turns round

he cant take his eyes off she walks up to him  he introduces her to the client she greets them, Aham holds her hand n walks  to dinner

That would be such a cool idea and he would definitely melt. It could be like Pretty woman.

Ahem takes Gopi to Switzerland on business and leaves her in the room. He tells her that there is a business dinner that she has to attend but not to say anything! Gopi does not know what to do. On the way, she may have met a lovely couple who are also holidaying in switzerland. She accidentally bumps into them and they help her get a nice western outfit and help her get ready. When Ahem comes to collect her for the dinner, he is unexpectedly mesmerised by her beauty. He then takes her to dinner where his clients may ask her something and she replies honestly in her sweet manner and they like her. Ahem is shocked and also thinks that maybe what she said was good. He might pay more attention to her and start being decent though no romance yet.

Just an idea folks.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Hmm maybe , must be a good idea
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok how is this going to work gopi won't have a passport. i bet she hasn't even traveled on a train to another city. she is just a jailed servant her whole life where do you think she has gone. how will they show gopi getting a passport so quickly magic. there is a ready made excuse for aham. no passport hellooooooooo. unless they are going somewhere in india and they drive there. i personally like this better why switzerland, what can be done there can happen here.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveanime

ok how is this going to work gopi won't have a passport. i bet she hasn't even traveled on a train to another city. she is just a jailed servant her whole life where do you think she has gone. how will they show gopi getting a passport so quickly magic. there is a ready made excuse for aham. no passport hellooooooooo. unless they are going somewhere in india and they drive there. i personally like this better why switzerland, what can be done there can happen here.

Hi Mirtula, i got my last passport in one day, took pictures and went with the family member that is in government to the passport office (not in the Western world), where they actually issue them, my family have connections in government, the office that controls travel, things like passports can be obtained quickly especially by an influential family like the Modi's, especially in India with the corruption it's easily done, sorry if i offend anyone from there. So if i'm to guess, this is how Aham will organise her to have her passport quickly.  

Switzerland is so beautiful, the mountains, clean, snow etc. Remember most of the movies we have ever watched from Bollywood the couple in love on their honeymoon visit Switzerland, it's the tradition on honeymoon...😆