Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOI: Whats de secret behind Kishwers glow

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

What's the secret behind Kishwer's glow?

Tanya Datta, TNN | Mar 18, 2011, 12.00am IST

ON A HIGH: Kishwer Merchant
Kishwer Merchant looks very happy these days and her social networking site almost seems to indicate that there's something happening in her life. 

Well, is the girl in love again? "No, no.. no such thing," she tells us. Kishwer was seeing actor Hiten Paintal and after their breakup she did go through her share of lows. But now she seems to have put it all behind her. But there's no man in her life, she insists. 

In fact, I'm having a lot of fun with my girlfriends. We had a blast when we went to Bangkok for New Year. Apart from that we like to go out often, catch up on movies, shopping etc. It's great fun chilling out with your bunch of friends and that's why perhaps I'm looking so happy," says the actress, who's currently seen in Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani. Whoever said women needed men to be happy? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index