COTW: Character of the Week

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Khottey Sikkians,

So I've come with a new Of the Week thread in our Of the Week series. It's called Character of the Week (COTW). Basically, in COTW, you can sign up and chit chat about a character you felt shown that week. It can be any character, from a minor person to a Khottey Sikkey. So if you like the idea, just press the LIKE button below. If you have any questions, you can post them below. If there are enough people who like the idea, then I'll post a schedule below.

Thanks,
Sri

So here's a schedule. This week was taken by debayon, but starting next week, let's see who wants to post an idea of COTW on this thread. 

Schedule
25th March shwetha85
1st April luv_cid_shreya
8th April
15th April
22nd April
29th April
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea Shreya!😊

Well I'll start by talking about Mohit. Normally he is overlooked by many because he's not as popular with the girls as Hameer is. Well, what I mean to say is that Hameer is more noticed than Mohit is. Nice that they made an episode that was more focused on him this week. for some reason, I like him the most among the male KS's. I like his no nonsense nature, his cool, kinda suave look that he has. He has a very mature look(which I had mistook for arrogance early on in the show). Even though he might seem like he doesn't care and might exonerate a very hardy person outside, in his interior he has a soft and caring heart. He is also very loyal and understands the importance of friendship, love and all that, even though money had temporarily obliterates his decisions at times. Nah, I think he's way beyond that actually. ðŸ˜Š Well, that's all I'd like to say. Hope you like it!😃
Minionite thumbnail
I agree with you to a great extent debayon. But as is known, I like Mohit more than Hameer and Ayush so I may be a bit partial to him.

In fact, he's the one person in the show who puts on this no nonsense attitude, which is mistaken for attitude, but he cares about all the other Khottey Sikkey and Deshmukh as well. He's very caring. Just this week, he played dandiya with golis to save a girl he had just met and who needed help. He continued feeling it was his fault if the girl, Anjali, was in trouble because he left a damsel in distress as Hameer put it.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shri,
I would like to Sign up for 25th of March!
😊
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hey Shri,
I would like to Sign up for 25th of March!
😊

Done. ðŸ˜Š