Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I need a break too..!! (Page 3)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I mean it from the bottom of my heart..I am in no mood to answer all the sweet love filled posts individually..SO PLEASE TAKE A TIGHT JADDOOKI JHAPPI from me.Hug.here..all of you who took time to read my balbbering & my feelings & loved me so much..I will remain in spirits ..as I have always said..ABHIYA have made a permanent place in my heart..they are etched so ..I will never stop watching as long as VISU are there..who actually wer emy main reason to watch the show..& THIS FORUM of PKYEK is the BEST EVER..one after the other members are such geniuses..adn sweet hearts..mein kisi ek ka naam leke gunah nahin karoongi..I love each & everyone..You have given me so much respect & love which I dont think I really deserve..BUT PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME>.I will be BACK..IF I GET TEH SAME ONLD ABHIYA BACK..GOD BLESS YOU ALL & LOVE YOU ALL..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 18 March 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRozy77--sanchita--

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I can understand how you must be feeling.I don't know what is happening to PKYEK and AbhiYa.The show was going on well....AbhiYa were beautiful and all of a sudden everything became a messOuch
I just hope that we get back the AbhiYa,the KaPiSha,the PKYEK we loved.
Anyway enjoy your vacationHughope to see you back.I'll miss your AbhiYalicious posts.I loved themEmbarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely, about Abhiya, Abhay, including Vivian's personal life

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
dont worry yaar...! the cvs will soon come up with passionate abhiya scenes...i hope so they do....nahi toh trps ka kya hoga?????

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hey dear Hug

now if the biggest fan like you feel this way,  then one cant imagine what the rest of us might feelLOL, but hey sweetheart don't let  the actors or the show get into your nerves, its not worth it! they are not worth it.

so you are taking a break but not quiting the show i assumeSmile  so you still have hope that show might  get back to the track! 

unlike me! as i am quiting for good, cause i have a feeling that with its currant stupid track this show wont last long, mark my words

hey forget about it and enjoy your holidays with your loved ones wish you all the best in everything you do, and  God bless you

love yaHeart

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 11:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira--Doppelganger---sanchita--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I dont mind even if they show AbhiYa for a minute..
just make it worthwhile...show something new and something that makes sense? because i'm sure everyones tired of the " Piya, Tum siddharth se dur raho woh acha aadmi nai hai--tum kaun hote ho mujhe sawaal puchne wale? " ........and other shit like that.

....Abhay is the hero. So dude, u NEED to BEHAVE  like one??! do something,stop her, get back into action...make siddharth back-out of this cheap game! WHEN will you?!?
its getting annoying now. *sigh*..i will have to quit watching this show if this continues.... =)
... Theyre spoiling the show, thats all can say.

Edited by -Humaira- - 19 March 2011 at 9:53am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i think there are ups and downs in the scripts earlier also during maithili time or piya detectivity time this serial was getting boring ,i had left it ,it happens ,evry day evry episode cant fullfill we have right to make our choices ,the forum people are just small  part of big population it quite funny that people think  with this track the show will end LOL,on a serious note i also get bored these days but i am looking forward to it because i dont watch any other show and my favourate serial kaali ek agnipariksha  is overCryso i have to watch this.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index