India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I need a break too..!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
All my sweet hearts ..who read my posts LOVE YOU & all you who have answered..Thank you for teh immense love & faith showed in me..I love you all & love BAHIYA love PKYEK forever..remember..& will reply individualy if possible and yeah ..LET ABHIYA COME BACK WITH A BANG..I will be be SURELY BACK WITH MY HYPER EXCITED POSTS..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--intruderfast

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hema what is this ..ahhh leaving . 

Well abhlya is very very close to my heart and i quite sensitive about them . Infact to more about visu /abhlya i end up coming here and this is first time i get to know about IF . Members of IF are more creative , writing , analysis are awesome but i do see that many who i used to read earlier are almost stop writing . I guess many are disappointed . This is only serial that i see after work so wont stop watching them ...as i hope they will bring back the PKYEK magic .

Whats going on creative side don't know ....somewhere started believing is article is reason for showing less abhly and also killing the character completely . It was quite sudden ....

But hema ur post does give strength to watch the show thought it all crap . But i understand that PKYEK is showing all craps and how long u can be positive . Don't know what will make u feel good and positive but really don't want u go from this forum .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

You too leaving!!!ShockedDead

I know PKYEK lost its charm but wish soon we will see a change in the story and you will back with your lovely posts. Now a days already missed your posts.Cry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
 guys even I'm fed up of this creative team, hope inko tsunami le jaye apne saath, ya super moon kuch kamaal dikhaye, nahin to I'll throw them into Fukushima..... and get new creatives LOLLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awww dear...firstly a tight hug to you...Hugand no matter what...the title of biggest AbhiYA/ViSu's is yours....Thumbs Upi agree dear as abhiya fans this is a very low phase....the passion and intensity of the show is slowly being eroded due to the poor handling of the track...it is disheartening and disappointing...but dear it is because of true fans like you and our forum freinds that the forum feels positive and upbeat...Hugi request you all to be positive...i am sure the wait will be worth it...fingers crossed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
It's disappointing for all of us who are crazy abhiya fans. Last week I went for a training and after coming back I was so much excited to watch the show. I thought pata nahin kya kya ho chuka hoga.But after watching this week's episodes I think  nothing will happen if I cant see one more week. Story isn't focussing at all on abhiya. But as u said cant leave the show only because of visu.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
After watching todays epi i think even i wil tke a break..honestly..it was so boring..i cant tolerate siya and so less Abhay..jst disgusting..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index