Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

What a PRECAP ! ! !

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
OMG . . .What a beautiful precap for 2moro's episode was shown. .EmbarrassedCant believe it. . .
AKSHARI par toh song sequences ki baarish ho rahi hai. .. . . . Lolz. . .Wink
First KHUDAYA VE, then KUCH IS TARAH. . then IKTARA. . and now its going to be KUCH KHAAS HAI from Fashion. . . GR8888. . . .Star

AKSHARI on the road, wind blows and sumthing goes in MANJARI's eyes. . . .Then AKSHAY takes her face near him and blows in her eyes. . .And then in the same position AKSHARI r having a wonderful eye locking moment. . They r completely lost in each other eyes . . . .Day Dreaming. . LOVELY. . .Embarrassed

Cant wait to see this actually happening in tomorrow's epi. . . Waiting for tomorrow episode very badly. . . .WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by frenz4u - 17 March 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua44-Mema--Swetha-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I am also very excited for tomorrow's episodeSilly   I cant wait Akshari were Looking so romantic It sort of shows that Manjari will soon be falling for Akshay Partybecause all those things Anushka said about an ideal partner were same qualities that Akshay hasHug................. I am really very excitedDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to put water on your enthu..but isn't it a little weird showing such scenes when Manjari knows that Pooja is engaged to Akshay?
I find some scenes really out of place..like when Manjari keeps on smiling for no good reason?! I wish they would make this serial interesting with new plotlines.
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@honest80
I think for manjari, its just happening Automatically. she always considers Akshay as her true frnd, nothing more than that. But When she wil realise that she hs fallen in love with Akshay unknowingly, she wil surely feel guilty thinkiNg hw can this happen? Lets see hw the CV's handle the track that time. . .
And cant one smile at the person who is so sweet to U. . .I think Its normal. . .
I knw Puja thing is serious . . . the CV's must hv nt done Akshay Puja thing, Then it ws a PERFECT AKSHAY MANJARI love story without any problem. . .
Lets see what happens,the current track is good and right nw just enjoying AKSHARI moment . !

Edited by frenz4u - 18 March 2011 at 3:36am

-Mema-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yay I can't wait. Manjari come on girl your life partner is Akshay.

frenz4u

dua44 IF-Dazzler
dua44
dua44

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

WOWWWWWWWW wat a precap.................................MASHALLAH

yahooooooo akshari ka romance start ho gayaClap

i can't  wait today epi

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index