Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies-Munda ALL FOR SR!!!! and Devil bane driver (Page 17)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Jab jab GC vaccation par jata hai Cvs ye MU track kiyu le atta hai ................aur koi option nahi hai kya ....................Maan is a business man so go for a business trip

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142craziekudidewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ samata== hate too strong yaar..i can never hate ht hot wet wet sexy sexy maan!!

mein bhi wet maan ko dekhkar sab kuch maaf kar diya...

i happy i saw hot maan today Wink
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@priti i am tired of the mu....their relationship has moved beyond that...
i am sure msk will blast devil ..and geet will side devil and whoa  we get our mu..damm..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

@all.........

mona ........... i don't think so maan will say anything to geet ......... but he will definitely wait for geet to tell him ......... & any how dadi already  told him that geet & maan were supposed to go to the orphanage ....... so maan will understand that geet wanted to be with the kids ......... so she had to go to the orphanage .......... but now he will start feeling jealous ......  & then he will go to bed ..... no talks between these 2  & then ...... start having nightmares of wht we saw in SBS .........

geet may wake up early & maan still in bed .... geet might feel fresh & also happy & might want to share her visit to orphanage with maan ..... geet may want to visit the the orphanage again .........  but maan still might be in thoughts  as to Y geet is behaving strangly .......

& to top it ....... devil ignored the tender & KC lost the project ........ so maan will definitely ...... shout at devil .......... & devil might say that he could not leave geet alone over there ........... these 2 might have an argument ..... maan again telling devil to stay out of their life & not to wander in KM & not to come in front of him & his geet .......

coming to maan & geet having a MU over dev ........... well me still have not decided over the issue Confused give me some time .........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all.........

mona ........... i don't think so maan will say anything to geet ......... but he will definitely wait for geet to tell him ......... & any how dadi already  told him that geet & maan were supposed to go to the orphanage ....... so maan will understand that geet wanted to be with the kids ......... so she had to go to the orphanage .......... but now he will start feeling jealous ......  & then he will go to bed ..... no talks between these 2  & then ...... start having nightmares of wht we saw in SBS .........

geet may wake up early & maan still in bed .... geet might feel fresh & also happy & might want to share her visit to orphanage with maan ..... geet may want to visit the the orphanage again .........  but maan still might be in thoughts  as to Y geet is behaving strangly .......

& to top it ....... devil ignored the tender & KC lost the project ........ so maan will definitely ...... shout at devil .......... & devil might say that he could not leave geet alone over there ........... these 2 might have an argument ..... maan again telling devil to stay out of their life & not to wander in KM & not to come in front of him & his geet .......

coming to maan & geet having a MU over dev ........... well me still have not decided over the issue Confused give me some time .........

i am with u!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
post updated on p2
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Go to top