Crazies-Munda ALL FOR SR!!!! and Devil bane driver - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@maneet 1985.........lovely analysis dear......MAAN is ready for SR...and we will get it when GC will be back.....

@dewdropred......awesooooome analysis hima.....even i enjoyed the segments more.......song kab shuru hua kab khatam hua pata hi nahin chala.......but GURTI were simply fab......hated the DEVIL with GEET......
kaash MAAN hota...but GC is on leave so we will have to bear this torture....till he comes back....

@dew... tu bhi na!!!!

koi tho passionate dance hoti hai... yes even i saw that it looked so manufactured!!! he he i have no idea why i used that word...

Originally posted by maneet1985

i know...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aadi ka pet notice kiya meine... kya karega... khurana brothers ki company ki poori imarta uske sir par hai na....

bechara humara aadi!!!

Devil tho dhoobega...KC!!!

and i watched it on YT and some member had posted...

MAAN GEET Too hot to handle...😳😳

maan kept on splashing water on Geet's face.. and she couldnt open her eyes poor girl!!!😲😆

GC was full not masti.. u nknow na wet look too hot to handle....😳😳
wohi to...ek bhai geet pe luta raha hai....doosra gambling pe....aur behan doobi company khareed rahi hai!!
KC ko bachao babaji!!!!!

me too saw on YT yaar...lekin tv ki baat hi aur hoti hai!!😭

mast tha naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
me at total confusion is the article going to come true....
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nope!!😳

btw ASH kaun hai??

sorry by mistake I wrote that & send.......I got tht msg frm one of my frnd whose name is ash..
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

me at total confusion is the article going to come true....

dekhte hai....

abhi tak to nahi...
@hima

nice analysis dear . GC kab gaya HM pe pata hai kya .............

Hima I have a bad feelings that after loosing the project Devil tau gaya kaam se Maan nahi chodegi and pata nahi lagta hai Geet devil ka side lega kiyu ki orphange me sab bachcha ko dekh kkar Geer was very happy. And this will bring MU and Geet will leave Maan
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

wohi to...ek bhai geet pe luta raha hai....doosra gambling pe....aur behan doobi company khareed rahi hai!!
KC ko bachao babaji!!!!!

me too saw on YT yaar...lekin tv ki baat hi aur hoti hai!!😭

mast tha na😳😳😳
isliye tho humare aadi sahab ne khud hi le liya saare zimmedari!!!!

koi tho bachana chahiye na.. aakhir mein uske job bhi khatre mein pad sakthe hai.. khurana siblings ke bevakoofi mein!!!
okies guyz  i think me missing a lot in the puzzle for today....wat is happening in the forum from mrng plz some one do fill in ... where is GC holidaying...wat was the SBS SBB seg today 
@all:- I have sent a holi PM to almost everyone...sorry if I have forgotten some but may be still I have to add some of you to my frnd list....

anyways sorry for the inconvenience...but by mistake I sent it with my frnd's name as she sent me the Pm first & I forgot to change the name to Honey....

sorry...