Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 (Page 98)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ Dhayani: wow u speak Tamil. Nice. I speak hindi, punjabi, english (all mixed and messed up) LOL yeah use to love CSI. I was freaking crazy about it. Now I'm just waiting for them to go off air so that we can get new shows. LOL

lol me speak only tamil and english very well and i mix the two together very well tooLOL...
I also know telugu only understanding....and am working on hindi ....
knew french once upon a time ...now it all went over my head LOL
lol my next goal is to learn sign language...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz--MeMyselfI

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@ Huma: yeah Arjun's show is quite slow. coz they love to draggggggg. LOL

@ Dhayani: Pavitra Rishta was good in the beginning like all Ekta shows. She know how to start a show but does not know how to continue a story. I stopped watching it a long time ago. just watched it last week and that was the end of it. I didn't know it was a remake of a Tamil show but I should have guessed it. Ekta can never be original. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.-MeMyselfI

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Dhayani: I dont think I have ever watched the miami one..i personally found there wasnt enough suspense in the stories..so found them a bit boring..LOL

lol i don't know what u've been watching .... well actually some epis sucked and some were really good...and like I said itz not about the suspense lol its the health aspects and how I can only make fun of some of the things they say and do ...esp wen I've done some of it myself ....good laughs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

@ Dhayani: Pavitra Rishta was good in the beginning like all Ekta shows. She know how to start a show but does not know how to continue a story. I stopped watching it a long time ago. just watched it last week and that was the end of it. I didn't know it was a remake of a Tamil show but I should have guessed it. Ekta can never be original. LOL
agree with u ritu,  the only ekta show i watch till all most the end was kasamh se

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-.iridescence.-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Bye everyone...multitasking so will be in and out of forum...c ya all later..Smile

-Ritz-.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Bye everyone...multitasking so will be in and out of forum...c ya all later..Smile
bye huma, i soon will be off to bed to , it is about 1:00am here

-Ritz-.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

agree with u ritu,  the only ekta show i watch till all most the end was kasamh se

lol ...Ekta could go far she has potential but I dunnno maybe she looses interest in them herself ...
yeah omg I watched tere liye (only for Harshad ) lol  it was good for a while ...and now I haven't seen an episode in months ! I give up with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

@ Dhayani: wow u speak Tamil. Nice. I speak hindi, punjabi, english (all mixed and messed up) LOL yeah use to love CSI. I was freaking crazy about it. Now I'm just waiting for them to go off air so that we can get new shows. LOL

@ Aaliya: how r u? it's been so long since we chatted. remember me. ritu.Embarrassed
hey rit this afternoon i was thinking about uCry, pata nahi kyu, i missed u yaar, i vist ur yt chanel all the time since the MR exit news has come out,, and WHAT DO U MEAN DO I REMEMBER U,, ye bhi koi puchne wali baat haiBig smile,, i don't feel right to pm u, caz i understand that u r bzz with studies and exams,,

I'm done with exams now. was busy last week. missed u a lot. Hug I know everyone is upset about MR exit. I was very hopeful that it would work out but sigh. Ouch but we can always still hope for the best. they are not going to show him dead. Big smileLOL I'm just thankful for that. but still I know it's incomplete.Ouch

Go to top