Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 (Page 57)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28089

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by -Huma-

Ayesha: no i didnt...hmm..n nothing really new...except essay writing which i hate..LOL

Ritz: that's great..so u r free till when? did Suds faint from the pain?..Tongue


no Suds didn't faint but Baji beated him quite well. I'm free till 3rd April.


oh so ur semester isnt finished yet? Confused...when do u get summer vacation? and i heard suhana will ahve a brain tumor?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 
 so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28089

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 
 so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careHug


bye ayesha...Hug.....study well...
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by -Huma-

Ayesha: no i didnt...hmm..n nothing really new...except essay writing which i hate..LOL

Ritz: that's great..so u r free till when? did Suds faint from the pain?..Tongue


no Suds didn't faint but Baji beated him quite well. I'm free till 3rd April.


oh so ur semester isnt finished yet? Confused...when do u get summer vacation? and i heard suhana will ahve a brain tumor?


my semester ended yesterday. LOL now I have sometime off till 3 rd april. I did read that article on suhana having a brain tumor. I'm a silent member of that forum. LOL Actually that show is actually produced by the same makers in another language. i think it's Marathi. but I"m not sure and the story of SGP is almost the same and they had this tumor track in it as well and members do discuss it in SGP forum. I was really hoping they won't have this track coz I don't like watching sad tracks. Unhappy but the channel wants the PH to start this tumor track. Ouch but I'll be still watching it coz I really like the Kashyap parivaar a lot. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 
 so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careHug


it was seeing u after so long Ayesha. Bye tc. study well. Hug good night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28089

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-



my semester ended yesterday. LOL now I have sometime off till 3 rd april. I did read that article on suhana having a brain tumor. I'm a silent member of that forum. LOL Actually that show is actually produced by the same makers in another language. i think it's Marathi. but I"m not sure and the story of SGP is almost the same and they had this tumor track in it as well and members do discuss it in SGP forum. I was really hoping they won't have this track coz I don't like watching sad tracks. Unhappy but the channel wants the PH to start this tumor track. Ouch but I'll be still watching it coz I really like the Kashyap parivaar a lot. LOLLOL


oh ok...s new semester starts on april 3rd and u get summer vacation in july? ....yes, when the show started, i did read in a TB article that it was based on a show that had already aired in some other language...oh well, they have a lot of characters, i am sure they wont make it too sad...and hey, no matter what happens SP cant be as bad as colors..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Huma, Morey aka Pavan Malhotra is coming in a new show and guess what Jay Thakkar is also in it on Zee tv. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Ritz-



my semester ended yesterday. LOL now I have sometime off till 3 rd april. I did read that article on suhana having a brain tumor. I'm a silent member of that forum. LOL Actually that show is actually produced by the same makers in another language. i think it's Marathi. but I"m not sure and the story of SGP is almost the same and they had this tumor track in it as well and members do discuss it in SGP forum. I was really hoping they won't have this track coz I don't like watching sad tracks. Unhappy but the channel wants the PH to start this tumor track. Ouch but I'll be still watching it coz I really like the Kashyap parivaar a lot. LOLLOL


oh ok...s new semester starts on april 3rd and u get summer vacation in july? ....yes, when the show started, i did read in a TB article that it was based on a show that had already aired in some other language...oh well, they have a lot of characters, i am sure they wont make it too sad...and hey, no matter what happens SP cant be as bad as colors..LOL

yeah new semester starts on 4th april considering 3rd april is sunday. LOL yeah I agree SP isn't as bad as colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 90835

-Fivr- 120 90835 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 24247

iwantitall 20 24247 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by --SONEE--
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: minuu   Replies: 1019   Views: 605991

minuu 1019 605991 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 88874

waqas_ali 1184 88874 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 83164

-Sharona- 132 83164 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index