Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 (Page 17)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Subii

Originally posted by Elysia

Ufff... I can't wait to see him fight Suds LOLLOL Suds is a chicken. He still thinks Dutta is blind LOLLOL Ullu LOLLOLLOL
dutta agar blind bhi hota  even then he would have been too much for this chicken.. boy ! I love him so much..
uski har ada hai jaanleva LOL
oh poor suds LOL
agree even Dutta wont be able to see na to bhi he is tooooooo much for him LOL

It's gonna be EPIC fall of ULLU LOLLOLLOL Sach mein. Much awaited confrontation that one LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@ana: what you said if that is their strategy than i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..
BTw what i know about him missing from those 4-5 epis was he was on holiday which is why they had to have that accident track..

Was his holiday back in Jan or in Feb? Because in Feb he was missing for a few episodes, too Confused

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

My sister thinks that the channel/ph pressured him to stay under their demands, assuming that he'd bow under the pressure. But of course he didn't. He's not stupid Angry

If they really wanted to just kill his character off in that car-accident, then it just shows how little respect they had for both the character and the actor. Such an iconic character to be given such a lame end? It would've outraged the fans.

but yaar it sounds more disgusting that if they really want to kill the character then why they saved him in car accident ...........  if he has to die now and Nakku will revenge his death .........
that she can do also in car accident ............. take revenge and all
why to drag the story
and more IMP if they want to kill him then whats the use to bring supriya & madhu in the story
coz their characters r incomplete without Dutta

Elysia

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@ana: what you said if that is their strategy than i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..
BTw what i know about him missing from those 4-5 epis was he was on holiday which is why they had to have that accident track..

Was his holiday back in Jan or in Feb? Because in Feb he was missing for a few episodes, too Confused
i think he was on leave near abt 31st dec  as he wanted to celebrate new year with his family

Elysia

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

@ana: what you said if that is theirstrategythan i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..

</div>
<div>

he was on holiday in the last week of dec which is why he wad.missing from some of the epis aired in jan 1st week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia--khushi--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

My sister thinks that the channel/ph pressured him to stay under their demands, assuming that he'd bow under the pressure. But of course he didn't. He's not stupid Angry

If they really wanted to just kill his character off in that car-accident, then it just shows how little respect they had for both the character and the actor. Such an iconic character to be given such a lame end? It would've outraged the fans.

but yaar it sounds more disgusting that if they really want to kill the character then why they saved him in car accident ...........  if he has to die now and Nakku will revenge his death .........
that she can do also in car accident ............. take revenge and all
why to drag the story
and more IMP if they want to kill him then whats the use to bring supriya & madhu in the story
coz their characters r incomplete without Dutta

I don't know, dear Confused This is what's so frustrating. We have so many questions, but the channel hasn't even been decent enough to answer one. Ufff. I don't know why they dragged the story, other than maybe they weren't sure whether MR would leave yet or not. I think they were still negotiating...

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Yaa, I felt the same way Confused I complained about it, but people shut me up Confused But now he's back in FULL DSP style Embarrassed I'M SO HAPPY that at least he'll be remembered as DSP, no matter what happens!
@BOLD :- i agree with u Smile

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@ Subi: Okay, but that only explains why he was gone in the start of Jan. What about Feb? There were some episodes in a row in which he wasn't there... shiz, I don't remember which ones. When I find them, I'll let you know.

Anyways, one thing is sure: it was coming to this point all along. Question is just why keep us in the dark...

--khushi--

Go to top