Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 (Page 15)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subii

Originally posted by Elysia

@ Khushi: Yaa, he was absolutely beautiful. Siigh. His eyes, Khusi! Did you notice the intensity of DSP back in his eyes? Big smileEmbarrassed
 
@ Subi: Naw, Subi... my brain's not really working with me either Confused But don't worry, dear. I'm sustaining a tiny ray of hope yet. Won't leave it until the news are one hundred percent confirmed!
ana i too am hoping against the hope..
u know its really hurting to come on IF and see the forum quite.. sab log dukhi hai just coz of this damn one man.. usko keede padnege..
 
WORD LOL Itne keede padnege ke woh kabhi sukun se na resake.
 
The forum is very quiet, indeed Confused There's this funeral atmosphere. Lekin don't worry. When we see DSP in action tomorrow, a little life will return around here. We still have some time with this wonderful character Smile Leave the rest to God, dear. All will be well.

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 3818

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Subii

Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Subii

aree yar i am trying hard not to think about this but kya kyon dil hai ki manta nai..
to be honest abhi tak jitne bhi articles aaye i dint really give in but aaj ka article made me dread the fact...
I understand dear but jab tak koi confirmation na ho tab tak kuchh bhi sochna bekar hai................
it just hurt us more
i know koi confirmation nai hai..but i dont think ki colors kuch confirm karne wala hai coz un logo ko pata hai ki how audiences are gonna react.. if mishal leaves the are in a big touble i tell u..
as may people i know who watch LTL its just dutta for whom they watch the show..
 
You're probably right about that. Isliye toh woh itna Tasha fix de rahe the. Maybe they thought that we'd accept things easier if we felt that we'd gotten our Tasha reunion. Boy were they wrong LOL
 
But we'll always have the satisfaction of hearing the news that Colors are losing their #2 spot and doesn't have one decent show to pull them up.
 
 
how stupid is that they are going round and round with no output.. dutta ka accident then 3 months of recovery for no good and again dutta dying,, aree i mean what kind of shit is this..
are they trying to fool us.. jab jaisa mann kiya waisa story bana diya.. are they mad or what.. jab dutta ko jana hi tha then why not in dec when he had that accident. what was the logic of his recovery from that accident then going blind, meeting nakku bla bla bla.. aree koi sense bhi hai yaa nahi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia--khushi--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.
 
I love this man to death.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subii--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

 
WORD LOL Itne keede padnege ke woh kabhi sukun se na resake.
 M too agree  LOL
The forum is very quiet, indeed Confused There's this funeral atmosphere. Lekin don't worry. When we see DSP in action tomorrow, a little life will return around here.Ameen  I wish the same for rest of the show.............
We still have some time with this wonderful character Smile Leave the rest to God, dear. All will be well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SubiiElysia

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 3818

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Elysia

 
You're probably right about that. Isliye toh woh itna Tasha fix de rahe the. Maybe they thought that we'd accept things easier if we felt that we'd gotten our Tasha reunion. Boy were they wrong LOL
 
But we'll always have the satisfaction of hearing the news that Colors are losing their #2 spot and doesn't have one decent show to pull them up.
 
 

@BOLD :- i second u...........  colors gonna regret for that
meri buddua colors ko lag jaye aur uska naamo nishan mit jaye channels ki list se.. 
aur us praan jale ko to kutte bhi nai puchnge.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 3818

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.
 
I love this man to death.
indeed he gonna be death of me..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia--khushi--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subii

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Subii

Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Subii

aree yar i am trying hard not to think about this but kya kyon dil hai ki manta nai..
to be honest abhi tak jitne bhi articles aaye i dint really give in but aaj ka article made me dread the fact...
I understand dear but jab tak koi confirmation na ho tab tak kuchh bhi sochna bekar hai................
it just hurt us more
i know koi confirmation nai hai..but i dont think ki colors kuch confirm karne wala hai coz un logo ko pata hai ki how audiences are gonna react.. if mishal leaves the are in a big touble i tell u..
as may people i know who watch LTL its just dutta for whom they watch the show..
 
You're probably right about that. Isliye toh woh itna Tasha fix de rahe the. Maybe they thought that we'd accept things easier if we felt that we'd gotten our Tasha reunion. Boy were they wrong LOL
 
But we'll always have the satisfaction of hearing the news that Colors are losing their #2 spot and doesn't have one decent show to pull them up.
 
 
how stupid is that they are going round and round with no output.. dutta ka accident then 3 months of recovery for no good and again dutta dying,, aree i mean what kind of shit is this..
are they trying to fool us.. jab jaisa mann kiya waisa story bana diya.. are they mad or what.. jab dutta ko jana hi tha then why not in dec when he had that accident. what was the logic of his recovery from that accident then going blind, meeting nakku bla bla bla.. aree koi sense bhi hai yaa nahi..
 
Mujhe lagta hai ke they kept him around after the car-accident because talks were still on with the channel and PH. Maybe they weren't entirely sure... or maybe they realized that people reacted so strongly to him leaving that they realized they had to slowly take him out. Maybe that's why they started taking away some of his screen presence. Remember that there were episodes (like five in a row at a time) when he was missing? Maybe it was their strategy to make him more and more invisible so that people would easily let him go...
 
What a stupid plan either way LOL Nobody let him go. People only got more agitated!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.
 
I love this man to death.

really yaar its awesome to see him back in DSP style..........................
in precap when he come in front of Suds his expression r  superb
waiting for tomz epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 90857

-Fivr- 120 90857 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 24255

iwantitall 20 24255 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by --SONEE--
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: minuu   Replies: 1019   Views: 606094

minuu 1019 606094 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 88926

waqas_ali 1184 88926 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 83179

-Sharona- 132 83179 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index