Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --khushi--

oh Trishi *hugz  utight*
why they did this with us
its the only show i watched with so much interest just coz of Mishal
but they spoil it all
u kno i din talk to ne one after i came bak from coll.........mom made my fav samosas.......i din hav them.........am shattered ,feeling cheated ,angry on my god..........why he gave me this and again taking it so ruthlessly away from me.........😡
nainu:MISHAL has to reply us he cant do this to us yar.........
Originally posted by yoyo2

Hi Kushi, don't cry yaar,,, we have to wait and see if we hear anything from MR or PH,, baaki if he is doing a movie the ngood luck bolte hai uus ko, and the show will not last without him,, and if this is just more of rubbish news, then why get urself brain tired over it

u r right yoyo if he is doing movie even we will always with him & wishh him all the luck
but why to spoil the show..............  they knew nobody can replace him then whyn't they end the show on happy note😡

I dont think he gonna reply us ðŸ˜­

Yaar cheer up....think of the beautiful memoriez from D/MR.....
we have something na from him...pls smile...
Originally posted by yoyo2

another thing colors wale gurru sai tou story nahi chala sak tai na, trps will fall automaticaly,  viewrs are glued to it because of DUTTA,, DUTTA and only DUTTA
aur mahi uski to baat hi na karo............agar wo log naku ki story samajhte hai ltl ko to wo log pagal hai............its bcoz of dutta that all watche......monkey colors.......
Originally posted by triasha

u kno i din talk to ne one after i came bak from coll.........mom made my fav samosas.......i din hav them.........am shattered ,feeling cheated ,angry on my god..........why he gave me this and again taking it so ruthlessly away from me.........😡

Baby pls apne apko toh na istaran zatau....eat ur samosas....we have to accsept this disicion if it is really from MR....and yeah he cant do this...

u r right yoyo if he is doing movie even we will always with him & wishh him all the luck
but why to spoil the show..............  they knew nobody can replace him then whyn't they end the show on happy note😡
yahan pe i hav a question khush kya koi actor films or serials ek saath nahin kar sakte......i dont understand this abt mishal...........😭

same here yaar i didn't knew abt the news my di told me & she is not a big fan of show & LTl but she had tears in her eyes as she cant see me crying....................
she felt so bad for me..............

well nakku is part of LTL also, BUT dutta ofcourse is the AIR that breathes in to the show, without dutta i doubt that show would last long,

I was really happy to come again to IF dcaz today i had soo much time....but after this newz....sh** man..

yahan pe i hav a question khush kya koi actor films or serials ek saath nahin kar sakte......i dont understand this abt mishal...........😭

triasha, yaar u would drain mr that way, because in movies there is a possibility of outdoor shooting,,