Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 13

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Subii

@ana: what you said if that is their strategy than i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..

BTw what i know about him missing from those 4-5 epis was he was on holiday which is why they had to have that accident track..

Was his holiday back in Jan or in Feb? Because in Feb he was missing for a few episodes, too 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

My sister thinks that the channel/ph pressured him to stay under their demands, assuming that he'd bow under the pressure. But of course he didn't. He's not stupid 😡

If they really wanted to just kill his character off in that car-accident, then it just shows how little respect they had for both the character and the actor. Such an iconic character to be given such a lame end? It would've outraged the fans.

but yaar it sounds more disgusting that if they really want to kill the character then why they saved him in car accident ...........  if he has to die now and Nakku will revenge his death .........
that she can do also in car accident ............. take revenge and all
why to drag the story
and more IMP if they want to kill him then whats the use to bring supriya & madhu in the story
coz their characters r incomplete without Dutta
--khushi-- thumbnail

Was his holiday back in Jan or in Feb? Because in Feb he was missing for a few episodes, too 😕

i think he was on leave near abt 31st dec  as he wanted to celebrate new year with his family
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

he was on holiday in the last week of dec which is why he wad.missing from some of the epis aired in jan 1st week

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --khushi--

but yaar it sounds more disgusting that if they really want to kill the character then why they saved him in car accident ...........  if he has to die now and Nakku will revenge his death .........
that she can do also in car accident ............. take revenge and all
why to drag the story
and more IMP if they want to kill him then whats the use to bring supriya & madhu in the story
coz their characters r incomplete without Dutta

I don't know, dear 😕 This is what's so frustrating. We have so many questions, but the channel hasn't even been decent enough to answer one. Ufff. I don't know why they dragged the story, other than maybe they weren't sure whether MR would leave yet or not. I think they were still negotiating...
--khushi-- thumbnail

Yaa, I felt the same way 😕 I complained about it, but people shut me up 😕 But now he's back in FULL DSP style 😳 I'M SO HAPPY that at least he'll be remembered as DSP, no matter what happens!

@BOLD :- i agree with u ðŸ˜Š
deactivated1 thumbnail
@ Subi: Okay, but that only explains why he was gone in the start of Jan. What about Feb? There were some episodes in a row in which he wasn't there... shiz, I don't remember which ones. When I find them, I'll let you know.

Anyways, one thing is sure: it was coming to this point all along. Question is just why keep us in the dark...
--khushi-- thumbnail

I don't know, dear 😕 This is what's so frustrating. We have so many questions, but the channel hasn't even been decent enough to answer one. Ufff. I don't know why they dragged the story, other than maybe they weren't sure whether MR would leave yet or not. I think they were still negotiating...

the only thing which irritates me everytime is m shocked in today's world when u knw viewers r everything for ur channle, fir bhi we have so many questions in our mind and nobody to answer them ðŸ˜¡
deactivated1 thumbnail
Gotta go, girls.

Chin up and stay strong 🤗 Everything will be fine. Don't worry.
--khushi-- thumbnail

Gotta go, girls.

Chin up and stay strong 🤗 Everything will be fine. Don't worry.

Byeeeee  Ana 
take care ðŸ¤—