Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 11

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Subii

i know koi confirmation nai hai..but i dont think ki colors kuch confirm karne wala hai coz un logo ko pata hai ki how audiences are gonna react.. if mishal leaves the are in a big touble i tell u..
as may people i know who watch LTL its just dutta for whom they watch the show..

You're probably right about that. Isliye toh woh itna Tasha fix de rahe the. Maybe they thought that we'd accept things easier if we felt that we'd gotten our Tasha reunion. Boy were they wrong 😆

But we'll always have the satisfaction of hearing the news that Colors are losing their #2 spot and doesn't have one decent show to pull them up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
@Ana :- yeah dear when he saw the pic he smiled & then he realised their state & sudden change in expression was just wowwww.........

@Subi :- yeah dear we all knw colors is in big troubly.................
So they better choose to keep mum..................  then why should we worried for something we r not sure
--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Elysia

You're probably right about that. Isliye toh woh itna Tasha fix de rahe the. Maybe they thought that we'd accept things easier if we felt that we'd gotten our Tasha reunion. Boy were they wrong 😆

But we'll always have the satisfaction of hearing the news that Colors are losing their #2 spot and doesn't have one decent show to pull them up.

@BOLD :- i second u...........  colors gonna regret for that
deactivated1 thumbnail

ana i too am hoping against the hope..
u know its really hurting to come on IF and see the forum quite.. sab log dukhi hai just coz of this damn one man.. usko keede padnege..

WORD 😆 Itne keede padnege ke woh kabhi sukun se na resake.

The forum is very quiet, indeed Confused There's this funeral atmosphere. Lekin don't worry. When we see DSP in action tomorrow, a little life will return around here. We still have some time with this wonderful character 😊 Leave the rest to God, dear. All will be well.
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

how stupid is that they are going round and round with no output.. dutta ka accident then 3 months of recovery for no good and again dutta dying,, aree i mean what kind of shit is this..
are they trying to fool us.. jab jaisa mann kiya waisa story bana diya.. are they mad or what.. jab dutta ko jana hi tha then why not in dec when he had that accident. what was the logic of his recovery from that accident then going blind, meeting nakku bla bla bla.. aree koi sense bhi hai yaa nahi..
deactivated1 thumbnail
@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.

I love this man to death.
--khushi-- thumbnail

WORD 😆 Itne keede padnege ke woh kabhi sukun se na resake.
 M too agree  😆
The forum is very quiet, indeed 😕 There's this funeral atmosphere. Lekin don't worry. When we see DSP in action tomorrow, a little life will return around here.Ameen  I wish the same for rest of the show.............
We still have some time with this wonderful character 😊 Leave the rest to God, dear. All will be well.

Subii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by---khushi--

@BOLD :- i second u...........  colors gonna regret for that

meri buddua colors ko lag jaye aur uska naamo nishan mit jaye channels ki list se.. 
aur us praan jale ko to kutte bhi nai puchnge.. 
Subii thumbnail

@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.

I love this man to death.

indeed he gonna be death of me..😍
deactivated1 thumbnail

how stupid is that they are going round and round with no output.. dutta ka accident then 3 months of recovery for no good and again dutta dying,, aree i mean what kind of shit is this..
are they trying to fool us.. jab jaisa mann kiya waisa story bana diya.. are they mad or what.. jab dutta ko jana hi tha then why not in dec when he had that accident. what was the logic of his recovery from that accident then going blind, meeting nakku bla bla bla.. aree koi sense bhi hai yaa nahi..

Mujhe lagta hai ke they kept him around after the car-accident because talks were still on with the channel and PH. Maybe they weren't entirely sure... or maybe they realized that people reacted so strongly to him leaving that they realized they had to slowly take him out. Maybe that's why they started taking away some of his screen presence. Remember that there were episodes (like five in a row at a time) when he was missing? Maybe it was their strategy to make him more and more invisible so that people would easily let him go...

What a stupid plan either way 😆 Nobody let him go. People only got more agitated!