Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

I'm good :) Could've been better, but the news of MR have kind of struck the whole forum and sent it into depression mode :(

yeah i understand.................  going through the same state........................
but yaar dunno knw  its true or not......... but i seriously think colors dunno deserve  that much attention...........................  we already did a lot for them but still they r doing such things..................................  if Mishal is leaving then they r gonna spoil the show and if he is not then r we fool or what they think of us........................ why they r spreading such rumours
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

yeah i understand.................  going through the same state........................
but yaar dunno knw  its true or not......... but i seriously think colors dunno deserve  that much attention...........................  we already did a lot for them but still they r doing such things..................................  if Mishal is leaving then they r gonna spoil the show and if he is not then r we fool or what they think of us........................

I'm not completely sure either if it's true. I have this small, tiny ray of hope still πŸ˜• But I doubt that it's gonna prove positive.

But I've decided just to enjoy him in the episodes while he's there. Did you see his performance in today's episode? BEAUTIFUL😍 He was the embodiment of perfection 😳
--khushi-- thumbnail

I'm not completely sure either if it's true. I have this small, tiny ray of hope still πŸ˜• But I doubt that it's gonna prove positive.

But I've decided just to enjoy him in the episodes while he's there. Did you see his performance in today's episode? BEAUTIFUL😍 He was the embodiment of perfection 😳

absolutely agree with u m gonna enjoy the show till he is part of it....................
and today his acting was stunning as always πŸ˜ ......................
I think cv's gonna utilize only 3-4 days of his staying πŸ˜†
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey khushi and ana!
aaj dimag hi kaam nai kar raha hai..
just cant think of anything right at the moment..
anyways how have u all been?
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

hey khushi and ana!

aaj dimag hi kaam nai kar raha hai..
just cant think of anything right at the moment..
anyways how have u all been?

hi Subi..................  well tera jaisa hi haal hai but its better to not to think abt it...........
just enjoy the show & chill
Subii thumbnail

hi Subi..................  well tera jaisa hi haal hai but its better to not to think abt it...........
just enjoy the show & chill

aree yar i am trying hard not to think about this but kya kyon dil hai ki manta nai..
to be honest abhi tak jitne bhi articles aaye i dint really give in but aaj ka article made me dread the fact...
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

aree yar i am trying hard not to think about this but kya kyon dil hai ki manta nai..
to be honest abhi tak jitne bhi articles aaye i dint really give in but aaj ka article made me dread the fact...

I understand dear but jab tak koi confirmation na ho tab tak kuchh bhi sochna bekar hai................
it just hurt us more
deactivated1 thumbnail
@ Khushi: Yaa, he was absolutely beautiful. Siigh. His eyes, Khusi! Did you notice the intensity of DSP back in his eyes? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

@ Subi: Naw, Subi... my brain's not really working with me either πŸ˜• But don't worry, dear. I'm sustaining a tiny ray of hope yet. Won't leave it until the news are one hundred percent confirmed!
Subii thumbnail

I understand dear but jab tak koi confirmation na ho tab tak kuchh bhi sochna bekar hai................
it just hurt us more

i know koi confirmation nai hai..but i dont think ki colors kuch confirm karne wala hai coz un logo ko pata hai ki how audiences are gonna react.. if mishal leaves the are in a big touble i tell u..
as may people i know who watch LTL its just dutta for whom they watch the show..
Subii thumbnail

@ Khushi: Yaa, he was absolutely beautiful. Siigh. His eyes, Khusi! Did you notice the intensity of DSP back in his eyes? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

@ Subi: Naw, Subi... my brain's not really working with me either πŸ˜• But don't worry, dear. I'm sustaining a tiny ray of hope yet. Won't leave it until the news are one hundred percent confirmed!

ana i too am hoping against the hope..
u know its really hurting to come on IF and see the forum quite.. sab log dukhi hai just coz of this damn one man.. usko keede padnege..