Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 17th March Written Update (Page 6)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,....Hug

Lunch liya??? Howz ur day been so far??

Hi Star,HugHug

Abi Nahi ..will have later ..

Pretty boring..yaar...even My chota packets are not entertaining me ..they are bored too...totally sleepy day ....

Aur yeh rahi meri dukh bari kahani ..

How was your's ??

Pretty hectic as usual !!
Hug

Chota packets have hols atm?? This weather makes u sleepy...

Mine action packed in the morning and now that grandparents are sleeping free to spend time here...

Holi mein kuch masti hogi??

yes, till the end of this month  ...Han, Yaar...feel like going out , stand in the middle of the road and yell ..Just want to see what happens...Evil Smile..

Don't u sleep ...usually localities are rather fanatic about their siesta ..

Nah..after the first Holi ..I have decided never to plan for Holi ...All are out of their minds..never works if u have a plan for masti ..plan na karo.. u get masti 100 times more !!will go with the flow..

Masti tho Masti, war  = war ya just having nice hearty chat with  frnds 

What would u yell?? Yahan toh nautaki rooj hota hai toh kuch alag karna chayye to get notcied...Wink

If I sleep then I cant sleep at night and my routine is all messed up as I end up sleeping during the day and become an owl at night...LOL

Where I live they've already started with throwing water balloons randomly on people...Kal toh wet hone se buchchi....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,....Hug

Hi Star,HugHug

Pretty boring..yaar...even My chota packets are not entertaining me ..they are bored too...totally sleepy day ....

How was your's ??

Hug

Mine action packed in the morning and now that grandparents are sleeping free to spend time here...

yes, till the end of this month  ...Han, Yaar...feel like going out , stand in the middle of the road and yell ..Just want to see what happens...Evil Smile..

Nah..after the first Holi ..I have decided never to plan for Holi ...All are out of their minds..never works if u have a plan for masti ..plan na karo.. u get masti 100 times more !!will go with the flow..

What would u yell?? Yahan toh nautaki rooj hota hai toh kuch alag karna chayye to get notcied...Wink

If I sleep then I cant sleep at night and my routine is all messed up as I end up sleeping during the day and become an owl at night...LOL

Where I live they've already started with throwing water balloons randomly on people...Kal toh wet hone se buchchi....LOL

Whatever comes to mind at that point ..LOLLOLLOL

I understand..thats the reason..I am not sleeping too..

Kids have started here...from 2 days....Evening Time dangerous time to be walking about ..cos you can get 'bombed' by the color balloon or 'shot ' by the water gun..LOLLOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,....Hug

Hi Star,HugHug

How was your's ??

Hug

Kids have started here...from 2 days....Evening Time dangerous time to be walking about ..cos you can get 'bombed' by the color balloon or 'shot ' by the water gun..LOLLOL

Give a bhashan like P who will be giving one on Sunday about the social evil regarding Holi and being intoxicated...Tongue

Who am I to complain, my 11 yr old cousin is doing it as well....I need to be more careful from anyone else....LOLLOL

Did u see the promo as yet? What did u make of it??

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,....Hug

Hi Star,HugHug

How was your's ??

Hug

Give a bhashan like P who will be giving one on Sunday about the social evil regarding Holi and being intoxicated...Tongue

Who am I to complain, my 11 yr old cousin is doing it as well....I need to be more careful from anyone else....LOLLOL

Yes  Saw it..but am not setting much in store  by it

Did u notice, Shakthi will smilingly come forward to apply Gulal n KESAR will shyly hide her face..Amma indicates not here ..go that side ..and ofcourse...P n Bura na mano

if going by the current track, will Kesar once again fall for Shakthi's charms [granted it may happen later, but so soon] ... I can't even think of Kesar smiling at Shakthi now, much less looking happy when he advanced..

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Did u notice, Shakthi will smilingly come forward to apply Gulal n KESAR will shyly hide her face..Amma indicates not here ..go that side ..and ofcourse...P n Bura na mano

if going by the current track, will Kesar once again fall for Shakthi's charms [granted it may happen later, but so soon] ... I can't even think of Kesar smiling at Shakthi now, much less looking happy when he advanced..

Kesar does not register in my radar...Just saw Amma, S, SS and K...P only noticed because of the slap...LOL

Neither am I because to me this ME will be more of a filler than anything else..A one off special Holi one to expose the social evils of holi....

It would be fun to see S and Kesmma interaction more and to see if Kesar is jealous of their closeness or not...Kesar learning from her mother on how to play with emotions would be good as well..

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Kesar does not register in my radar...Just saw Amma, S, SS and K...P only noticed because of the slap...LOL

Neither am I because to me this ME will be more of a filler than anything else..A one off special Holi one to expose the social evils of holi....

It would be fun to see S and Kesmma interaction more and to see if Kesar is jealous of their closeness or not...Kesar learning from her mother on how to play with emotions would be good as well..

Kesar or Amma ??
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the update, Sathya.

Now that I can't get to the LUD, this is a lifesaver!Big smileLOL

Ooohhh that kesamma, all this years not a word and now she has her eyes on luxery, not her daughter....if she's not careful, Kesar is going to develop a complex that her mother doesn't care!WinkLOLLOL

You are welcome, Ferdie....

Personally I think She may turn Kesar against P or She and Shakthi will gang up and wreck havoc on TN
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samicute

thank

Welcome, Cutes Sami Big smile

Go to top