Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sangram Nitya vs AA

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I was so excited when Sangram Gujjar n Nitya were plotting against AA

FYI:  this is not AA bashing post.

We have seen the story between AA has not moved an inch after their so called marriage n SR...n Annie buying company....its all about a bunch of actors trying to fill up for Maneet..

If AA r to say they definitely need something new n diff................n I think this track will give them needed scope....

n with Maneet in so miserable state..we cant take AA with senseless scenes interefering btw Maneet scenes.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i agree...this part of the show is sort of becoming a separate show...there is no link between the characters...
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i agree...this part of the show is sort of becoming a separate show...there is no link between the characters...
yeah true...but it should be more interesting if they r eating Maneet'sSmile time...
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
we have to bear them yaar  for the sake of ghsp they soon gonna introduce more characters 
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I dont mind any new introductions but

males should be hot like maan...LOL

females should be cute n beautiful like geet...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

yeah true...but it should be more interesting if they r eating Maneet'sSmile time...
it really should...i was undrestanding the aa track while arjun was playing out his revenge...but when that part took a back seet i no longer understood why they are still in the show...maybe this new character will cause a huge twist ( about 360 degrees)...Smile
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

it really should...i was undrestanding the aa track while arjun was playing out his revenge...but when that part took a back seet i no longer understood why they are still in the show...maybe this new character will cause a huge twist ( about 360 degrees)...Smile
I would love it...Maneet back to love n hate mode

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index