Storm clouds in the horizon (Page 4)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by tazeen_29

Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....
Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....LOLLOLLOL
                                                                                                Ha ab itne intezaar kiye toh thoda aur sahi....Day Dreaming.letz see what the cv's have in store for us to offer.....this line of the article shows a ray of hope for some passionate Maaneet moments                                   We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase

Bobby and Tazeen, i too am holding on to this one line of the article like a lifesaver......... God what confused and frustrated bunch of people we all at GF are........ a classic case for the psychologist..........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29saanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

Ur first POV was awesome and we might just get to see Nakul blush........but as u said to unburden ourselves of the worry of what is to come is slightly difficult as take me for instance....one part of me doesn't want Maaneet to ever separate and to be lovey-dopey.......... u get my point.......but the other part of me wants to see the same passion in MSK when after the first MU, he couldn't stay away from her and bought the company she had gone to work for.........and a series of so sweet and intense moments........only this time i want Geet also to try to win him back not just him but her too...............
nope u got it wrong i am not talking abt   worries as they r part of us and our life neither iam talking abt maneet relation here i am taking abt  forgiveness .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Ur first POV was awesome and we might just get to see Nakul blush........but as u said to unburden ourselves of the worry of what is to come is slightly difficult as take me for instance....one part of me doesn't want Maaneet to ever separate and to be lovey-dopey.......... u get my point.......but the other part of me wants to see the same passion in MSK when after the first MU, he couldn't stay away from her and bought the company she had gone to work for.........and a series of so sweet and intense moments........only this time i want Geet also to try to win him back not just him but her too...............
nope u got it wrong i am not talking abt   worries as they r part of us and our life neither iam talking abt maneet relation here i am taking abt  forgiveness .

OK but then can she really forgive him ,,the one man who had started a chain of events which has made her endure such hardships which are still not totally obligated from her life in fact this very deep sorrow is also the result of her association with that man........... yeah but then she has had one thing , one big thing from all this......her Maan..........(when did u come on line...will u be here at 3pm in the afternoon???then we can rope in the other two and have a good time of talking nonsense...)...

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....
Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....LOLLOLLOL
                                                                                                Ha ab itne intezaar kiye toh thoda aur sahi....Day Dreaming.letz see what the cv's have in store for us to offer.....this line of the article shows a ray of hope for some passionate Maaneet moments                                   We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase

Bobby and Tazeen, i too am holding on to this one line of the article like a lifesaver......... God what confused and frustrated bunch of people we all at GF are........ a classic case for the psychologist..........................
                                                                                                                                                                   Everytime these people explodes the forum with their articles & drive us crazy as to what'll happen....for so long they were after mc since NT tried to kill Geet & months back mc happened....ab SR ki bari....jan se pending hai.....but they r after Maaneet's mu now........so after mu we can expect SR.....months lag jayega....

tazeen_29khushi_4eversaanjh11

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Everytime these people explodes the forum with their articles & drive us crazy as to what'll happen....for so long they were after mc since NT tried to kill Geet & months back mc happened....ab SR ki bari....jan se pending hai.....but they r after Maaneet's mu now........so after mu we can expect SR.....months lag jayega....
  But one thing is for sure we will get with this separation some steamy moments as they are in marital relationship and now Maan would be more impatient to get geet back and we know geet loves Maan a lot and she becomes hypervent.. whenever Maan comes near to her in these type of situations so guys I recon that we should get some lovely romantic moments with Maan 's agressive touch..............and may be it could lead to SR.........Day Dreamingwe donno if this show or maaneet or CVs have driven us crazy.....kiya kiya sooch letey hain......

khushi_4eversaanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

But one thing is for sure we will get with this separation some steamy moments as they are in marital relationship and now Maan would be more impatient to get geet back and we know geet loves Maan a lot and she becomes hypervent.. whenever Maan comes near to her in these type of situations so guys I recon that we should get some lovely romantic moments with Maan 's agressive touch..............and may be it could lead to SR.........Day Dreamingwe donno if this show or maaneet or CVs have driven us crazy.....kiya kiya sooch letey hain......
                                                                                                                                                                 Taz,me & Khushi chatted on phone today discussing Maaneet ....it was gr88888888 talking to her & some days back I talked with Sanjh on phone which was gr8888888 as well....Smile.....see the charisma of this show & Maaneet Day Dreaming.we all became good buddies without seeing each other & spend hrs in the forum discussing the show & Maaneet ofcourse...so hue na hum sab crazy....Wink
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Taz,me & Khushi chatted on phone today discussing Maaneet ....it was gr88888888 talking to her & some days back I talked with Sanjh on phone which was gr8888888 as well....Smile.....see the charisma of this show & Maaneet Day Dreaming.we all became good buddies without seeing each other & spend hrs in the forum discussing the show & Maaneet ofcourse...so hue na hum sab crazy....Wink

But i love this particular craziness................. wow, u have such a nice voice Bobby......i will msg u whenever i can if i can't call...............do reply. I will ask for Sanjh's number today.

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

But i love this particular craziness................. wow, u have such a nice voice Bobby......i will msg u whenever i can if i can't call...............do reply. I will ask for Sanjh's number today.
                                                                                                                                                                 Thanx & it was gr88888 to hear u too....of course I'll reply u....have a good time with ur family....Smile

khushi_4ever

Go to top