Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Storm clouds in the horizon (Page 3)

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@tazeen_29

i do agree with you .but i wanted geet to understand the nuances of relationship. why she always does not see unconditioonal luv of maan . but as you said she may wanted to start newjourney forgetting her past .that is the only  silverlining i am seeing .thank you to bring a ray of light in closed window of my heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4ever

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....

tazeen_29meravigiliso

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....
Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokhushi_4everbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....LOLLOLLOL
                                                                                                Ha ab itne intezaar kiye toh thoda aur sahi....Day Dreaming.letz see what the cv's have in store for us to offer.....this line of the article shows a ray of hope for some passionate Maaneet moments                                   We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase

Edited by bobby13rocks - 17 March 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29meravigilisokhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

my ques is where she went with him and why not called maan for that we will have to wait .may be daadi n nakul were gonna marry so it becomes must for them to run for the causeLOL
ok now me serious

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

Ur first POV was awesome and we might just get to see Nakul blush........but as u said to unburden ourselves of the worry of what is to come is slightly difficult as take me for instance....one part of me doesn't want Maaneet to ever separate and to be lovey-dopey.......... u get my point.......but the other part of me wants to see the same passion in MSK when after the first MU, he couldn't stay away from her and bought the company she had gone to work for.........and a series of so sweet and intense moments........only this time i want Geet also to try to win him back not just him but her too...............

tazeen_29meravigiliso

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

let the rain pour....Smile

Yeah anyway we really don't have a choice but to wait it out however much we may scream and rant and rave and shift through possible scenarios.......... all we can do is to wait for whatever is to come to pass us by.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

@khushi.
thanks khushi .  sorry to say,but   i am not able  convince myself  abut cv .but yes will wait for cv unfolding the drama  with  lots of curiosity .

All off us are in the same boat sailing through the unknown...........

tazeen_29meravigiliso

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

@khushi, acjanfeb

I  agree with you guys on most of the points you mentioned.........but remember one thing Geet is supposed to be 19 yrs old girl who is still not totally matured by mind whereas Maan is well matured wise guy who knows how to deal with the situations according to how circumtances built up........I too agree that how can Geet forgive Dev for what he has done to her....may be she also try to regather herself and wants to erase every bitter memories so that she would move ahead with her love Maan and also have thought to restart her life from the scratch........as we seen today that Maan wanted to tell Geet that they can start their new life........ there is a possiblity of that as you mentioned that Geet might take this in a wrong way........but guys on the other hand how can she forget that easily, its only because of this man she survived many times not only he saved her but her child too and she should know by now how much he loved her and the baby and that too unconditionally........

Hi Tazeen!!! after a long time, i have underlined and highlighted what i have lked the most in what u have written............and i too hope that this time when the CVs write this they ought to remember these facts and show that whatever happens, she should also try to patch up things not just MSK but she should also take steps like he did last time during their MU when he bought the very company that she went to work for................. something along these lines and not let MSK out of her life even if she had resolved to leave KM. Am i making sense??
The one thing that i have never liked abt the character sketch of Geet is that all the CVs have painted her to be a little insecure......and hence she is still shown to doubt Maan's love not with words but with her actions...........how many times does a guy need to prove himself and his love for his ladylove????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

Go to top