Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Storm clouds in the horizon (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ acjanfeb1
 I totally agree with u...... i have just now written this to Dee too that Maaneet fighting over Dev is just not acceptable............ might be the CVs have something very good planned for us, and just like today when Maan so well described his thoughts to Geet and we all liked it.........in the same way they might have planned a very good situation for us.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by drdee142

I tell you Khushi, the CV's have lost it......I can't believe they are determined to create all sort of issues between Maaneet, I'm so mad at them and am really losing my patience with themAngry

What the hell are they up toAngry Why can't they just give us and Maaneet some peace and happiness. We ask for romance and passion and this is what they give us Confused

I too agree with u.... i too really had anticipated this time that they will provide comfort and balm to each other's bruised hearts...BUT think abt this Dee we all know that they Love each other to the limits...so i firmly believe that they will have an explosive reunion if any such separation is shown.....the only thing that i can't digest is that Geet forgiving Dev or Maaneet having a fight over him after Maan's dialogue to Dev that day on the breakfast table abt....."hum donno ke beech mei kabhi koi nahi aa sakta...."

I know Khushi, this track just doesn't make sense, the CV's have gone madConfused

I think they are at their wits end................ scratching their heads...........D'oh D'oh D'oh

drdee142

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Guys did u all see the new article....the CVs have planned on the impossible to be possible and have made preparations to make Geet forgive Dev and forget all that he had done and get chummy with him.....which will lead to a big confrontation with Maan and then Geet is supposed to leave KM........

I am practically shocked.....not becoz of the confrontation between Maaneet as i knew something like this is bound to brew up.... and i wholeheartedly believe will quickly be resolved too as these two can't live without each other as has been proved time and again.......but by this that Geet can in any given situation forgive all that Dev has done to her and be friends with him...............

I simply can't picture THAT....

What do u all say?????

Scroll down for the article..................
Anything to get Dev settled in KM. Angry CVs gone insane. Dead

khushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
my ques is where she went with him and why not called maan for that we will have to wait .may be daadi n nakul were gonna marry so it becomes must for them to run for the causeLOL
ok now me serious

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

Edited by sanjh1234 - 17 March 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29meravigilisodrdee142khushi_4everbobby13rocks

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
let the rain pour....Smile

khushi_4ever

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

@khushi.
thanks khushi .  sorry to say,but   i am not able  convince myself  abut cv .but yes will wait for cv unfolding the drama  with  lots of curiosity .

khushi_4ever

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
 man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

sanjh , beautifully explained .but mu becoz of dev is not digestable. remember those lines where maan said "hamara rishtey utna week nahi  ki koi teesere ke karan us mein aanch aaye .hamara rishtey in sab se upar utt chuka hai ".then why this babaji . is cv is forgetting their own dialogues .

oooooooops aaj pata nahi mujhe maan ke dialogues kyon yad aa rahe  hai .pissed with cv .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

@khushi, acjanfeb

I  agree with you guys on most of the points you mentioned.........but remember one thing Geet is supposed to be 19 yrs old girl who is still not totally matured by mind whereas Maan is well matured wise guy who knows how to deal with the situations according to how circumtances built up........I too agree that how can Geet forgive Dev for what he has done to her....may be she also try to regather herself and wants to erase every bitter memories so that she would move ahead with her love Maan and also have thought to restart her life from the scratch........as we seen today that Maan wanted to tell Geet that they can start their new life........ there is a possiblity of that as you mentioned that Geet might take this in a wrong way........but guys on the other hand how can she forget that easily, its only because of this man she survived many times not only he saved her but her child too and she should know by now how much he loved her and the baby and that too unconditionally........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokhushi_4ever

Go to top