Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, Piya n Sid-where the story going*update pg8 (Page 7)

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
you r correct .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Woooooow Shocked What a excellent post yaar !! I love it !!
Me too I miss the old Abhay Cry !! 
I love Sid's character for example when he say " Kebab mein handsome and Daddy dinosaur " it's sooo funny but he is so mean sometimes it's unfair yaaar ! Cry

Anyways well done your post is very very well Clap

-Rumi-

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
agree......if cvs continued with current track then no one can stop it from going into drain (my POV).

-Rumi-

Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
yeah, I agree with u compltly.... nowadays the track has really become very boring... And i hate piya nowadays.... feel like she's showing too much attitude..... huh.... as for abhay, i don't know what has gotten into him..... I mean, why hide the truth from piya..... he could have told it to her in the beginning itself when he came to know about it and before sid threatened him.... hmph! I miss the old abhay, i agree with u...... as for siddharth, i used to like him in the beginning but hate him now since he is spoiling the relationship between Abhay and Piya.... hope everything becomes interesting soon... as for the fact that it was  siddharth who informed the king about Ametz relationship, I think it's true.........

-Rumi-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Yeah , this story seems to me going sid's way, where sid is the hero and Abhay , the side ka heroCry
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

agree......if cvs continued with current track then no one can stop it from going into drain (my POV).

Its already reached half way of going into the drain. Angry

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Woooooow Shocked What a excellent post yaar !! I love it !!
Me too I miss the old Abhay Cry !! 
I love Sid's character for example when he say " Kebab mein handsome and Daddy dinosaur " it's sooo funny but he is so mean sometimes it's unfair yaaar ! Cry

Anyways well done your post is very very well Clap

Me too loves Sid's character but he is eating Abhay's screen spaces now a days. And after watching todays episode, Sid is ready to go any extend to win the challenge.Angry

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The Story is going nowhere! There is no logic in it at all. It is becoming boring day after day with it's numerous fillers.  And the most talented and loved people in this Forum have quit watching the Serial...Only a miracle can save the Story from what it is now... I don't know why I even hoped that this Ekta Show would be different from her normal stuff.

I am still hopeful that they will bring something interesting in the story. Ekta did this with her every show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index